Kai

For FloweryFields :) I'm so sorry this came so latee >< I hope you'll forgive me and continue supporting my story ^^ This one shot seems more like a drama and an erotic scene to me xD I'm sorry I didn't know what else ><

Author POV

"Ms (Y/N), I'm sorry but Mr Kim doesn't allow you to come in." The security said.

"Please!! I just want to see Jong In!" You sobbed.

"And why are you here again? I already explained that your backgrounds are different." A deep voice hovered from behind.

You turned around. "Mr Kim! Please I just-"

"He's leaving Seoul. You should move on, because he's never coming back. And absolutely not going to date you! Now girl, get out of here. Jong In doesn't wish to speak to you." He said in a clear and ordering tone.

"I... Even for the last time...?" You felt something warm rolling down your cheeks.

He thought about it for a while. "Fine, but do not come here anymore. You're just a burden for him."

You thanked him excitedly and rushed to Jong In's room. "Jong In ah..." But that voice faltered...

"Ha-Young ah..." He whispered and pulled her close. Who is she...?

She started crying. "Tch... Don't cry, pabo-yah."

He pecked her forehead. "I'm sorry for what happened last night, Jagiya."

"But you touched a commoner!" She complained.

"Ha Young-yah, that beggar was worth nothing. And I was drunk. You are the one I want to marry."

"Chongmal, oppa?"

He nodded and planted a kiss on her lips.

Flashback

He pushed you onto the bed.

"Jong In ah, you're drunk, please don't do this..."

"No, I love you and I want to marry you. Ha Young is just a girl that I'm forced to marry. Now just listen to me..."

He undressed both of you. "Let's have a baby. That will stop my father from asking me to marry."

"Jong In-yah you're drunk."

He pretended not to hear and stuck his d*ck in.

You yelped in pain.

"Mianhae, jagiya."

He thrusted slowly until I got used to it. "What about Ha Young? Won't your father still force you-"

He kissed you. "Don't worry. I will never love her." He said softly.

For the rest of the night, you both continued. As in...

He f*cked you.

"Jong In! Ahhh yes right there!"

"Jong In ahh..."

"Harder!"

End of flashback

"I told you," Mr Kim pulled you out of the room.

"But... He promised... He even-" You mentally slapped yourself.

"He even what?"

"He... Although I don't know if I'm pregnant right now..." You murmured.

"WHAT?!" He made it loud enough to make the couple inside rush out.

"(Y/N)..." Jong In said.

Mr Kim ordered one of his maids to get you to the hospital.

Jong In looked like he understood, while his soon-to-be-wife narrowed her eyes at you.

The results came out... And...

You weren't pregnant.

Mr Kim gave you a sum of money and instructed you not to disturb the happy couple.

But is Jong In... Really happy?

You shamefully walked away from the rich family. Who knew... That Jong In didn't really like you?

One day, Jong In and his... Wife came to visit you.

"What do you want?" You uttered, irritated.

"We came to visit. If it wasn't for Oppa, I wouldn't have spend these money on such a worthless commoner. Of course I can afford these pricey items, but what about you?" She scoffed.

You rolled your eyes. "Just get lost. And take your 'pricey items' away too." I tried not to sound too hateful for stealing my guy away and insulting me and marrying him and coming here.

"I know I know, you don't bear to take these. I understand. And also in a more hurtful way to say this, I just simply agreed to come here to rub in your face that I won."

Your POV

"B*tch you better-"

"Stop it." Jong In said.

He walked into my shabby apartment and his idiotic wife following along.

"This is just-"

"Can you just give me a few silent minutes?" He glared at Ha Young.

"Fine..."

"Wait here."

He grabbed my wrist and made his way into my room.

He loosened his grip when we reached. His gaze softened too.

"What are you-"

He brushed his lips against mine.

"I'm sorry." He stroked my hair as he hugged me.

I was shocked. Why...

"Let's try for another baby."

He locked the door and took off his shirt. "We need to make this fast."

I stripped too, waiting for him. He lay on the bed while I straddled him. I jumped up and down on him until we c*mmed.

"I still love you." He whispered into my ear.

"Mmm... Me too..."

-----
Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted ><