Sehun. [!]

This is for Joanna Marie :)) Haha I'm sorry if I spelled your name wrongly ^^ Kkaebsung~

When I ended my shift, I went straight home. Hunnie said he had a surprise for me *3* I wonder what that is...

I unlocked the door and smelled somthing burning. Shoot.

Is there a fire?

Did hunnie hurt himself?

I dashed in and found myself stepping on something soft.

Rose petals...?

And the scent of burning candles... Oopsie... And my favourite flowers, lavenders were lying on the couch.

I smiled to myself as I scooped up the beautiful bouquet.

"Hunnie ah..." I called out. Then, I noticed a pair of handcuffs on the stairway.

Oh no... I backed up and someone backhugged me and covered my mouth.

"Ssshhhh... Don't talk. You listen to me tonight, puppy." He pulled his arm away and handed me a hanger with a new set of.... MATCHING BRA AND THONGS?!!

"Hun-" He slapped my butt.

"Put it on. Now. And meet me in the kitchen."

After I finished changing, I rubbed my butt. Ouchie.... But I like him this way... Playing hard to get...

I admired myself in the mirror. He actually bought this for me... I grinned to myself. This was hardly enough to cover my C cups and my shaved p*ssy.

Which means he dared to walk into the women's department for me? Aww that's so sweet of him. Fine... Tonight will be in his control.

I hurried to the kitchen, but no sight of him.

"Hun...?"

I was suddenly pushed onto the dining table and my breasts were flattened against the polished marble.

He appeared with the handcuffs and cuffed me to the leg of the table.

He flipped me so that I was facing the ceiling.

"Hunnie..." That earned me another slap on my butt.

I sealed my mouth.

He started off putting my legs on the table, spreading them. He smirked and licked my inner thigh.

I shivered from his cold touch. He kissed my lips, then down to my breasts.

He whistled when he saw my plump breasts and hardened nipples.

"You make me feel so lucky." Sehun grinned.

He squeezed them and continued squishing them as he licked down to my cl*t.

He popped a finger in, and chuckled at my dampness, making me blush.

He positioned his face at my opening. He fingered me and just before I could cum, he pulled it out.

I whimpered and he smacked me. I should just learn how to shut my mouth.

He stuck his tongue into my cl*t and it felt so good. I moved down the table, pushing my cl*t into his face.

He stopped and stared at me. "I'm sorry..." I tried to sit up but because of the stupid handcuffs I couldn't kiss his perfect lips.

He unzipped his zipper and pulled down his boxers. I gulped. This was my first time and his size...

My eyes were full of fear but he kissed my cheek. "Its gonna be okay. I'll go slow."

I nodded and he pushed his way into my p*ssy. He f*cked me slowly. Then he pulled it out.

"Mian... I can't bear to hurt you..." He kissed my lips.

"Its okay hunnie ah..." He uncuffed me.

"We can continue."

"We can? But aren't you-" I sealed his lips with a kiss.

I nodded and he sighed.

"Get on the table... And..." I tugged on his shirt and pouted.

"You can help me with that..." He smirked.

After taking it off, I rode his large d*ck.

We both reached our climax and called it a day.

He carried me to our bedroom and... Continued. *the author smirks*

-

HAHA.