Sehun

Fwo Joanna Marie... Well this is so awkward since both of the Joanna Maries like Sehun loool Hhahaa enjoy~~
"Class dismissed. Joanna. Stay back for a while, I want to talk to you regarding your grades."
"Ne..."
I stayed in my seat, waiting for the class to clear out before walking to Mr Oh's table.
"Yes Mr Oh?" I lowered my head.
"I am very disappointed in you. Why can't you achieve a better score? You were one mark away to scoring full marks in this test. You could have, you know. What's distracting you?"
"I... Nothing..."
Mr Oh was. He was hotter than the guys at our school. Plus, he was smart, sporty, handsome, and not that old. And I heard he could also dance and sing. The girls in my school went ku-kooo for him.
He stood up noisily from his chair and closed the doors and windows.
I was shocked at his sudden movements. "Mr Oh-"
"I'm going to knock some sense into you." He smirked.
"Are you going to beat me up or something? I... I... Have a penknife you know! Students ha...have rights.... too!" I moved back.
He burst out laughing. "Silly girl, I'm not going to hit you or anything." He moved swiftly and quick towards me and put his face so close to mine while he scanned my features.
"Mr Oh-"
"Babe, call me Sehun. I'm not that old, I'm only 3 years older than you."
I blushed and studied the floor. No one called me that before.
He planted his icy lips on mine. Then he deepened the kiss, sticking his tongue into my mouth.
I shoved him away. "We shouldn't do this."
He smiled. "Right." He unbuttoned his shirt and revealed his nipples. Gahhh who knew nipples could be so hot? Oh my then what about his... OMG what am I thinking?!
"I guess I'll strip first. Or... I could help you..." He grinned wickedly and untied my tie.
I gulped. He slowly came even closer peeking into my half unbuttoned shirt. "I bet they're at least a B cup." He squished my b**bs together and brushed his lips along them.
He suddenly turned to his table and retrieved a... Long wooden ruler. He isn't planning to stick that into me right?!
"Relax, sexy." I guess he felt the tension that was forming.
He put the ruler between my thighs and slowly slid it up, reaching my cl*t. He rubbed it against my soaked panties (I was wearing a skirt).
"Sit here." He ordered. I sat on the teacher's table.
"Spread those smooth legs." His eyes were fixed on my panties. "I like these." He smirked and I realized that I was wearing Hello Kitty underwear. I mentally facepalmed.
He stroked the ruler along my panties and I shuddered. "Moan for me, baby."
I refrained from moaning. "Do what I say. Or else... Your grades will suffer."
He sucked on my neck, finally finding my sweet spot. "Ahhh..." I moaned as softly as I could.
"Oh god, you turn me on so much." He unbuttoned the remaining buttons and I saw his d*ck grow even more.
"See?" He noticed me looking. Aggghhhhhh shoot.
I blushed again.
He took of my skirt and shoved a vibrator.
"Beg me."
"What?"
He turned it higher.
"Ahhhh..... Please... Take it out please..."
"That wasn't what I wanted to hear."
He turned it up higher.
"Please... I.... Mmmmmm...."
Higher.
"Please! I need you!! F*ck me like you mean it, you idiot!!!" He took out the vibrator and stared into my eyes.
"I... I'm sorry..." My face turned pale.
He tore off my panties and replaced the vibrator with his d*ck.
He thrust into me so quick I got used to his size and the pain went away.
"Ahhh... Se... Sehun..."
He thrusted with more power. "Louder."
"Se..... Sehun..! Ahhhh!!!" I screamed.
He tumbled on the table beside me.
"You have an A* on your next exam."