Xiumin.

For Stephanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we share the same bias~~
"Ding Dong~" Oohhh yay pizzzaaaaaaaaaa~
I rushed to the door not caring how I looked likee. I mean like, who doesn't go crazy over delicious slices of cheesy yummy pizzas with cheese and pineapples?
The usual cute pizza guy stood at the door passed me a box but when he looked up, he looked shocked. What? Have you never seen a girl drooling over pizza before?
"Uhm..." He lowered his head in embarrassment. Why?? What happened?? He peeked at me timidly, from head to toe. I could swear I felt lust.
"Oh sorry!" I realized something and blushed. I had actually forgotten to wear a shirt! I was standing there in my bra and shorts.
A postman walked past and he whistled as he scanned my body. I gave the pizza guy the money and shut the door.
"But anyways I HAVE PIZZA SUCKERS!" I grinned to myself.
Then I noticed a note on the box. "My shift ends at 8 ;) Let's have fun."
Well then, I better get ready ;)
I dug out a bag of sex toys from my closet. ;))
Hmmm....
"Ding dong~"
I opened the door, disappointed.
"You totally ruined my-"
He planted his lips on mine and pushed me to my room.
Strangely, he knew where it was.
"What's all this?" He eyed me and pulled out a plastic dick.
"You cheater. You're only allowed to have mine." He pouted and continued to dig out toys.
"Oooh~" He pulled out a vibrator and smirked at me. Yeeesh that was creepy.
He pulled down my shorts and panties. Wasting no time, he stuck the vibrator in my c*lt and turned it on to medium.
But it didn't affect me one bit. I stared at him, waiting for him to turn it up higher.
"Let's have a little contest." He grinned and turned it to high. It was starting to tempt me but I didn't.
He turned it onto the next level and I bit my lip to contain excitement.
Next level. I was ready to c*m but not ready to surrender.
Next level. I couldn't help it, I moaned and grabbed his hair.
"Baby please, fuck me." I moaned.
He smirked. "Not yet. C*m for me, sweetheart."
I let out my sweet release and he eagerly licked it clean like he hadn't eaten for days.
I kept moaning, which he found funny.
"You-" He kissed me and I tasted my own c*m.
"Babe will you fuck me now?" I pleaded with my puppy eyes.
"Haha anything for my sweet girl."
He put a condom on and slowly entered my wet cave.
Pain stung me and he took my virginity. Yea, I sounded like a whore at the beginning right?
I shut my eyes and placed my head on his shoulder.
He stroked my folds softly and kissed my cheek as if he knew.
"He still has this sweet side to him..." I thought as I rode him.
"Ahh... Slow down..." He moaned.
"Ssshhhhhhh."
"I'm gonna-" He shot his seeds into my throbbing p*ssy.
"Ahahaha you c*mmed so easily!"
He stuck his tongue at me. "Hush,"
After we finished and he made the impossible happen by making me c*m onto the whole bed, we toppled onto the bed.
"Ah, by the way, I'm Xiumin." He smiled at me.
"Stephanie." I smiled back.
"Would love to do this more often, don't you think so, sexy?" He winked. "Here's my number." He placed a card on my bedside table, wore his clothes and left.
I put on a shirt and my panties and went outside.
"Mmm, the pizza's still warm."