Chapter Six

Roger knocked at the door of the classroom. «Come in.» He heard his teacher's voice. He opened the door, and gave him the letter. Mr. Sinister [A/N : Powerwolf reference] took it and nodded. «Okay, you won't be in trouble this time, go sit down.» Roger walked to his seat, between Freddie and Alex. When the teacher was facing the white board to write something, Roger leaned in to whisper to his brother.

    «Are you okay ?» He asked. Alex simply nodded. He seemed sad. And Roger could feel it. He took Alex's hand and stroked the back with his thumb. «I'm sorry Ax... I shouldn't have told him...» The younger shook his head.

    «Don't worry it's not your fault. It's only mine.» Alex looked down. «You... You had to talk to someone I guess, and the only person you trusted was... Him. A-Am I right ?» Roger nodded and laid his head on Alex's shoulder.

    «Yeah... He told me tell you that if you needed anything, you could come to him. He wants you to be safe, like me. I love you y'know...» [A/N : We all love brotherly love ^^ no incest in this fic, only Maylor don't worry :)] Roger said. Alex smiled, and it wasn't a fake smile.

    «I love you too.» He answered, holding his brother's hand tighter.

    «Well guys, sorry to interrupt this lovely moment, but there are some exercises to do.» Freddie said, pretty annoyed by the Taylor brothers. The blondes laughed.

    «Sorry Fred, we won't do it again.» Roger answered, smirking.

    Both of them did their exercises and left the classroom when the bell rang.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's short I know, but don't worry, I'll update later on this day. (Yup, 2 chapters in one day !)