Introduction

3rd Person P.O.V

Silver has Ravens anger and fighting spirt. He is a tamer version Raven when she's angry. When Raven gets angry, you might as well try to stay out of her way and not provoke her.

                                                                         Silver P.O.V

When I get angry, you might as well not talk to me or I'll fight you. Well you already know who I am. I'm Silver Stone and I have a brother named Katarou Stone. However, I'm the oldest. Katarou creeps me out though. We met Raven sometime after leaving Demon Land. We met her and she introduced us to her siblings and her mother. I don't understand why we couldn't meet her father, but I won't judge mainly because I hate judging and judges. She took us somewhere and then told us 2 of her family secrets.I don't think we should keep them though.

                                                                            Katarou P.O.V

Hey, I'm Katarou Stone and I'm Silver's little brother. I have Ravens creepy and twistedness. We're really great friends with each other. We read the same creepypastas and play the same horror games. I creep Silver out. I like appearing out of nowhere to scare him. I just make sure that I stay away from him when he's angry. 2 other times I tried to calm him down and I got this scar on my right eye and got blind in the left eye. That's why I cover my left eye with my hair. I might seem like a goth,emo, or an edgy person, but I'm just really creepy and twisted like Raven. I think I might be a little evil like Raven, but that's just a theory. Did I mention that Silver catches the eyes of many women.