Meeting Deven

Silver P.O.V

Time to meet Raven's older brother Deven. I wonder how he feels being the brother of traitors. Yes I see Misty, Sierra, Gwen, Renne as traitors for being hybrids, supernatural that have been feared for ages. Nothing will ever change how I feel about them. (Silver, what the actual hell, what happened in the last chapter when you wondered if you were wrong about Sierra) I better get ready for when they lea an attack on Dragon-Demon Land. (Where this story takes place) Well Deven seems cool and calm. He has 6 piercings. He has odd black hair, but Renne will be talked to. He was wearing a blue shirt with light blue sleeves. He had torn light blue shorts and black shoes. He was also wearing finger-less gloves. He seemed to be mad at times. Me and Deven actually became friends because of 2 reasons : 1. We don't see eye to eye with Misty and 2. We both have rivalries with her.

Katarou P.O.V

Just as I predicted, Deven and I weren't really good friends with each other. Deven did like how creepy I was though, must be because I can distract Misty from doing anything creepy to him. So that means that us being friends is kind of rocky to say the least. Well it does seem like Deven an Silver are becoming better friends than I thought. They both seem actually happy and it's nice to see my older brother happy. Misty came by and almost lost her marbles... no seriously she had a bag of marbles and almost dropped them. Look I don't know why she had marbles, was she going to play a game of marbles with her pets. Oh...okay, the marbles are painted to look like eyeballs. Disappointing, I thought they were real eyeballs. Wait no they're real eyeballs and WE'RE GETTING OFF TRACK HERE AREN'T WE. (That had no importance to the story, I just added it to add some humor into the story with all of the small little side comments) Sorry, well time to cross out Deven on the list of people in Misty's family to meet now I just need to meet Gwen and Renne and I'm done. I'm pretty sure Silver and I are going to stay here somewhere close to Misty's family castle. I'm actually excited to meet the last 2 people... n-not that I w-wasn't excited t-to meet the f-first t-two.

A/N

Okay, that's the end of another chapter. Goodbye my little Devilish Psychos.