Meeting Gwen

Silver P.O.V

Again another traitor hybrid. I don't even know her yet and I assume she's a traitor. (Yeah, says a lot about you Silver *whispers* He assumes things too quickly) She's probably like Misty too. Misty took us to see Gwen and I was once again surprised for 2 reasons 1. She wasn't like Misty and 2. She's Misty's little sister, despite being taller than Misty. (Yes I meant to roast Misty like that, I mean she's 2nd or 1st youngest and all of her siblings are taller than her, Yes even Gwen) She was cute, nice, and shy. She didn't have any piercings, but she had blue diamond earrings. She had purple hair... hmm purple hair, excuse me, but how the hell are they related to Misty when they're hair color is so different from each other, Renne explain this situation to me. (Wow, Silver actually used a big word, "situation". Word of the day today is "situation" demon children.) She had a pink chocker with a blue diamond charm on it.  She was wearing a blue cut off shirt with pink straps, pink shorts, and blue heels. I was right about one thing though, she had Misty's determination, but toned down. (*Undertale music intensifies*) She seems a bit cowardly, but I won't say that in front of Misty, Gwen, or both of them since Misty will put me in a hospital, even though she secretly feels that way too.

Katatou P.O.V

I saw Gwen and she looked exactly the way Misty described her. Misty told me exactly what to look out for when it comes to Gwen, she even told me what to do, what not to do, what to say, and what not to say for most of the time. (Okay, I got 2 things to say to that 1. Misty did that for all of her siblings and Renne for Katarou and 2. Jeez, controlling much Misty, almost like you care about Gwen more than Sierra and Deven *wink wink, nudge nudge*) She told me to not tell Gwen that she's cowardly because Gwen believes that she is and also I'll get put into a hospital. (Yeah, Misty uses that threat a lot, and it still works since she can be intimidating if she wants to be.) Okay so now time to meet the last person who is Renne, they're mother. I've been noticing Silver eyeing Misty, Sierra, and Gwen. I could tell that he still didn't trust them or even Renne and he didn't even know her yet, only knew of her. I was livid at him. I can't believe he lied to me like that. He told me he trusted Misty, but obviously I was mistaken to believe that, especially with how he hesitated with telling Misty that she can trust him. After meeting Renne, I'll make sure to talk to him about it. He better not lie to me then. If he does then, he's no longer my brother anymore. (Considering the beginning of this story, it's obvious what he chose to do.) I've never been this mad before. Silver better watch his back if he lies to me again. Now I know what Silver feels being angry like this before. (If Katarou's saying that, than it means that he's A-N-G-R-Y since Silver is his brother and he'd know how Silver's like when he's angry)

A/N

How will things go out? Will Silver lie to Katarou again? Will Katarou beat the hell out of Silver? Or will I continue to wonder what to do with my life? The last one is true. Bye, bye my little Devilish Psychos.