Raven's Secret

A/N

      I'm sooooooooooooo sorry for not being active on here, I've recently started high school and it is a PAIN and by recently, I mean a month ago so I'll try to update as much as possible or when I can.

                                                                               Raven P.O.V

Should I tell them my secret. Wait, yes I should they'll trust me and I trust them. They've never shown hatred of fear towards dragon-demonwolves. I hope they don't tell anyone else.

                                                                               Silver P.O.V

Raven looked concerned and then she asked me and Katarou to come to her room so we can see it. (Not like that my demon children) She brought us there and we were amazed. We saw her coffin bed floating in the air. Her walk-in closet was huge. It almost could pass off as a room with the right objects. She then told us that there was something that she wanted to tell us...(She then said that she was pregnant at age 18, We wondered when the f**k that happened, Nah I'm just kidding now continue) 

                                                                                Katarou P.O.V

Raven told us that she would show us her room. (Don't make me say it again demons) She brought us there and we were astounded by her room. Her floating coffin bed, her (giant a**) walk-in closet, her purple and blue walls, and her pets. She has a vampire bat colony with who knows how many bats, 9 tarantulas where all of them are women, 9 snakes of 3 different types, and 9 ferrets. They're so creepy and cool. She has food for each group and has the scars to prove it. She has vampire bat food (blood), tarantula food (tiny cactuses) (Btw I know that they don't eat that, butttttttttt this is my story sooooooooooo), snake food (mice), and ferret food (tiny bones). (Look, I don't know what ferrets actually eat, but they eat that in this universe/story) It was kind of cute how she cared for them so much. She then told us that she had something to tell us. First she told us about her great-great grandparents. She told us that her great-great grandmother, who was a dragon-demon fell in love with a werewolf. They had two kids, her great grandmother and her great grandfather. Her great grandfather went off somewhere and was a werewolf. Her great grandmother, however was a hybrid, a dragon-demonwolf. She told us that for the longest time, all of the women in her family were hybrids. (And no I'm not being sexist if you can realize why I specifically made the women in the family the ones that have to deal with that) I then realized that it means that her great grandmother was the hybrid that attacked at Bridge Port with the Ultima. (Can you guess the reference) I told her that her secret is safe with me, but Silver was hesitant to say that.She then told us that she's actually the current Ultima's cousin. I saw Silver tense up and told him that he should trust her as she trusts enough to tell us her family secrets. Silver then told me that he won't break Raven's trust.

                                                                                A/N             

Oh and from here on out, Raven will now be known as and named Rosa throughout this story because I accidentally made another OC with the same name so she'll still have the last name , but it'll now be seen as Rosa Supernatural.