Meet Griselda Everyone !

Silver P.O.V

Wow I didn't know Katarou was strong enough to knock me out. (Yeah, no s**t dummy) Well after all that drama, me and Katarou decided that we should introduce (drum roll please) Griselda to Deven, Gwen, Misty, Renne, and Sierra. I called Griselda to our location and she sounded irritated, but she still came. Everyone seemed confused that she's our cousin. Griselda had long purple hair, dark gray skin, and winged ears. She has one red eye and one blue eye with red and blue marks on her face. She was wearing finger-less gloves, a black jacket with purple sleeves and a purple crop top. She's also wearing purple shorts and purple high-heeled boots. We told them how Griselda lives in the Underworld and is next in line to rule there. Griselda immediately became friends with Misty, Sierra, Gwen and Deven. I think Deven and Misty have a rivalry with Griselda though.

Katarou P.O.V

Just as I thought with Griselda and Misty being really good friends, it happened and I realized how what I just said made 0 sense. Well it makes sense why they would be really good friends (Hey, I just heard that you became great friends with Griselda, she seems pretty cool, Sims reference) because they're both different with Misty being a hybrid, dragon-demonwolf and Griselda being a demon-reaper, which is basically a demonic Grim Reaper, which makes sense since being the ruler of the Underworld means that you take dead people's ghosts to the Underworld. Griselda is Silver and I's cousin because her mom is our mom's sister, if that makes any type of sense. (Katarou can't english good or word good...Markiplier reference) At this point, I'm just questioning my sanity and I meant to say insanity since I have 0 sanity. I am 200 % insane like Misty. Jeez, now I sound like a person with an IQ of 90, so I sound like Silver and I have an IQ of 1,000 like Misty. Something tells me that an IQ of 1,000 doesn't go well with 200 % insanity. Or at least right now. This is not one of my best moments with me hardly making any type of sense. That rarely happens, it's usually Silver that doesn't make sense. This must be how Silver feels when he doesn't make any sense. (This was added to make the chapter f**king funnier than usual)

A/N

Now we have the first side story and next chapter is the second one and last chapter of  the book. Everyone get excited, I'm almost done with this book. Well goodbye my devilish psychos.