23

Grace's P.O.V

It's been three months since I broke it off with Ashton. I've healed from my injuries. I'm walking better now and I can use my left arm again. It's finally the summer time and I've been hanging out with Brock and them for awhile now. I do see Ashton around town. We look at each other and then look away. It hurts me not being with him but it's for his own safety.

Right now I'm at Felicia's house with Brock and Shelby. Brock and Shelby are on her bed laying down listening to the record that's playing. Felicia is at her vanity fixing her makeup and I'm on the floor looking at her magazines that she has in her room.

Shelby sits up and looks over at me, "What's the real reason why you broke up with Ashton? I know it doesn't have to do that you didn't love him anymore. I don't believe that for a second." Felicia and Brock looked at her with wide eyes. She looks at them, "What? We all know she was lying." She shrug her shoulders.

She looks at me, "Well?" I look from her to the rest. Then I look back at her. I close the magazine I was reading put it beside me, "I didn't want him to get hurt like I did. Mr. Marshal threatened his life while he was going at it with me. So I didn't want Ashton to be next in the hospital." I look up at them letting out a breath.

"What did you tell him?" Shelby asks, crossing her legs. I look over at her, "I told him he's going to open his eyes and realize that loving me was a mistake." She groans. I raise an eyebrow. "Who cares what Mr. Marshal has to say? You go over to Ashton's and get your man back. If Mr. Marshal goes after you again I'll tell my dad." Brock nods, "So will I."

Then Felicia stands up walking towards her bed, "Me too." She looks at me. I smile up at them and got up. I bring them into a hug, "Thank you." They smile at me when we pulled away. "Now go and get Ashton." Shelby pushes. I laugh and ran out of Felicia's home.

I ran all the way to Ashton's house. I run up the few steps and got onto his porch. I bang on his door breathing heavily. I hear the door unlock and opened revealing Ashton. "Grace?" He spoke his accent thick to my ears. Without hesitation, I wrap my arms around him and connected our lips. He pulls me into his house closing the door behind us.

His hands find their way to the back of my thighs making me jump. I wrap my legs around his hips deepening the kiss. He pulls away leaving kisses from my neck to my shoulder. Then his hazel eyes looked into my brown ones. A smile forms on his lips. Oh how I missed him, "I've missed you." I smile at him leaving a kiss on his forehead, "I've missed you more." He chuckles.

I cup his face just admiring his face. His green eyes has so much love in them. I dip down and connected our lips. I feel him move. I hear a door being opened and then closed. Then I feel my back being met with cool sheets. I feel his hands roam my body. I moan at his touch. I grind against his bulge. His hands start to unbutton my shirt.

He breaks the kiss, leaving sloppy kisses on my neck as he reveals my white bra. I bring my hands up to his white button shirt. I start to unbutton it and untucked it from his slacks. His hands find their way to my short buttons. He unbuttons them. He slips them off, revealing my white underwear. He looks up at me with hooded eyes, "Are you sure?" I nod.

He leans back taking off his black slacks and his shoes. I sit up and took off my bra and under wear being fully naked in plain sight in front of Ashton. He comes back to me in his black boxer briefs. He captures my lips as he hovers over me pulling the blankets over us. I wrap my legs around him. His large hands roams my naked body. Feeling every inch of me.