"Boys don't interest me"

Chuu spent a while picking her outfit. She wanted to look perfect for Yves.

She wanted to wear something cute, something that fits her personality and something that looks good.

Chuu picked the perfect outfit. It was exactly like her cute and bright but also very stylish.

When Chuu felt relived enough with her outfit she left to meet up with Chuu at that cafe they were going to

When Chuu felt relived enough with her outfit she left to meet up with Chuu at that cafe they were going to. Chuu never felt happier.

When she arrived at the cafe she took a seat and sat down waiting for Yves. Chuu was very impatience since she was very excited to meet Yves.

After around 5 minutes Yves arrived. Chuu was impressed by the fact that Yves was exactly on time.

"Yves! I'm happy you came." Chuu says smiling brighter than ever before.

"Yeah..." Yves said looking at Chuu.

"Shall we place our order? I'll pay!" Chuu said with the same tone as before.

"No, it's fine I'll pay" Yves said as she sat down

"No, really I want to pay." Chuu argued back.

"It's not nice letting somebody else pay, let me pay" Yves kindly.

"Really! Then I don't want to be mean, so I'll pay." Chuu said.

"Let's not fight and split instead. I don't like fighting especially over small things" Yves said looking serious.

But from Chuu's point of view she looked so mature and like a goddess. Chuu couldn't take her eyes off her.

"I'll order 2 got chocolate for us two" Yves continued.

Soon they both got their hot chocolates.

"So what do you want to know about me?" Yves asks while taking a sip out of her hot chocolate.

"Hmm not sure.... What are your hobbies?What's your favourite animal? Do you have any siblings? What's your favourite fruit?" Chuu said. She was very curious and wanted to get to know the mysterious girl.

"I like reading, my favourite animal is swan, I'm a single child and my favourite fruit is apple, you?" Yves seemed to finally pay a bit more attention to the younger.

"I like hmm... sleeping! And penguins and I'm also a single child and strawberries are great." Chuu says happily since the older finally is talking to her.

"You know it's very nice of you to take your time to go out with me" Chuu says trying to make the older happy.

"Yeah I know" Yves says as she's about to sips her tea.

"Hmm... have you ever had a boyfriend?" Chuu asks curiously.

"No, why?" Yves answers unbothered by the private question.

"I'm just curious. You're so pretty why don't you get a boyfriend?" Chuu says encouragingly.

"Boys don't interest me" Yves answered unbothered by Chuu's questions.

"Really!? Same for me" Chuu says happily since she can relate to the older.

"That's cute" Yves says smilingly.

Chuu felt attacked by the older's words. "Does she really think I'm cute?" Chuu wondered.

 "Does she really think I'm cute?" Chuu wondered

"Yves, you know I like your smile a lot. It's very pretty" Chuu says getting shy.

"Thanks, you're really sweet too" Yves said still smiling.