Like those penguin and swan plushies

There's been several weeks since Chuu first started to stalk Yves. Chuu's obsession had grown massively.

Chuu planned on staying outside for a longer while than usually since she didn't have anything to do anyways.

Yves too didn't have anything special to do today either.

Chuu watched her cautiously through her window until Yves got up and left to go to the kitchen.

Chuu felt cold, in fact she has had been feeling cold all along

Chuu felt cold, in fact she has had been feeling cold all along. She just keeps ignoring it since she wanted to continue to watch Yves.

A little cold won't hurt, right?

After a moment of waiting and Yves came back except with something in her hand, a pen, more specifically a sharpie with peachy pink glitter and big letters spelling out the name Chuu.

Chuu knew that that was her sharpie.

Yves opened it and smelled it. She seemed to enjoy the smell.

"How strange" Chuu thought to herself.

"I've been saving you for a while now" Yves said out loud.

Chuu thought that Yves was talking to herself but it felt as if she knew Chuu was watching. Chuu tried to shake off those thoughts with words like

"If she knew I was watching she would've done something about it, right?"

Yves put it in her mouth. She sucked the colours out of the sharpie.

"This must be a dream" Chuu thought very confused.

Chuu has had dreams about Yves accruing every night. They were all different but they all were about Chuu spying on Yves.

Chuu couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Chuu decided to take a break from watching Yves and eat an apple.

Chuu had brought an apple with her every time she stalked her since she knew Yves liked apples.

Chuu still felt cold

Chuu still felt cold. She's been out here for a very long time. She was planning on sleeping here. Watching the girl she loves.

Chuu peeked into Yves window one last time. Yves was still eating the sharpie.

"Maybe I haven't woken up yet?" Chuu said and took a bite out of her apple.

Chuu was starting to lose contact with reality.

Stalking the girl she loves, watching her from her window, breaking into her house, stealing her clothes.

Chuu was going crazy... or maybe she's just in love?

Chuu's body began to slowly give up. It was way too cold, her body couldn't take it. She had been standing there for 14 hours straight.

Chuu stopped breathing. She wasn't alive anymore. She died watching the girl she loved.

That made her happy.

Chuu only wanted them to be together, like those two swan and penguin plushies standing on Yves windowsill