Now I know

"Guess it's time to leave" Yves said as she began to put on her jacket.

They've been there for a while now.

"Yeah" Chuu said in a sad tone.

Chuu didn't want her to leave. She wanted to stay with her forever.

"I'll walk you home" Chuu continued.

"It's fine I'll walk you home" Yves answered trying to be generous.

"It's fine. I really like taking walks" Chuu said trying to convince the older to let her walk her home.

Chuu really likes how generous Yves was, wanting to pay for her hot chocolate and wanting to walk her home.

"I'm the older one, I should walk you home" Yves said slightly annoyed since Chuu didn't want to listen.

"Let's walk until we need to split up if we can't choose whose going to walk home who."

"Fine with me but it's fine I can really walk you home" Yves said smiling.

"Let's just go with my plan ok?" Chuu said smiling.

"Sure" Yves said as she stood up from her seat.

They both walked out of the cafe and began walking to their finale destination.

Chuu looked down onto Yves hand. She wanted to hold it so badly. She wasn't brave enough to actually try to hold her hand.

"Maybe when I'll get close to her" Chuu thinks to herself.

There was a silence in the air between them. It wasn't awkward though, it's just that both of them were having their own thoughts.

"It's time to say goodbye now I guess" Yves said.

"It was fun though" Yves said smiling while trying to sound cheerful.

"Yeah it was" Chuu said sad since the older was about to leave.

Yves waved at Chuu and left. Chuu turned and walked the opposite direction. Yves never looked back.

After walking for around 10 seconds Chuu turned around to look for Yves.

She saw her. Yves wasn't far away. Chuu pulled up the hood of her jacket so Yves wouldn't recognise her in case she turned around.

Chuu waited a bit so she could get to a reasonable distance.

When she got the distance she wanted to have she began walking the same path Yves just had walked.

Chuu wanted to get to know where she lived. She wanted to just see her for a little while more.

Yves didn't have a long distance to walk home. She just needed to walk for a short amount of time and then cross a bridge.

Chuu remembered the exact path Yves took.

Yves unlocked the door and entered her house without thinking much. Since Chuu was far away so Yves didn't notice her.

"Now I know" Chuu said and left.