Maybe not

At the end of the day Chuu watched Yves leave the school. Yves took the bus home since it was cold outside.

Chuu curiously followed her onto the buss. Yves had her nose buried in a book while Chuu watched her intensely.

"She pays more attention to her book than me" Chuu thought. Chuu wanted Yves attention so badly, she would do anything.

Chuu sat a few rows behind Yves so she wouldn't get noticed.

After a few stops it was time for Yves to get off.

Chuu of course went off with her but pulled her hood up and walked the other direction but later began taking a path leading to Yves house.

Chuu watched her enter her house just like last time. Chuu only wanted to make sure Yves went home safely.

Chuu stayed for a while watching the older girl drink her hot chocolate and reading a book.

The next day the stalking continued except it became more extreme. Chuu began taking pictures of Yves.

She wanted to keep them for herself to admire.

She watched Yves everywhere she went and hoped for her to notice her, maybe ask her out or just talk, something at least

"I love you Yves" Chuu whispers to herself. Chuu was sure it was love. Love is what it exactly what it was that's something she could promise you.

The stalking continued and Chuu would watch her from her window each day. Waiting to get noticed.

 Waiting to get noticed