"Chuu, I want space between us"

Chuu waited impatiently for the clock to reach 10:00. That's when her lesson ends.

She wanted to talk to Yves so badly. Chuu even
brought an apple with her so she could give it to her. She just couldn't wait.

There's still 8 more minutes left. No one has started to gather their things yet.

The teacher is talking but Chuu won't bother listening.

She can't leave yet the lesson isn't finished. She began getting frustrated.

Luckily for her the teacher began to end the lesson earlier today. Everyone began gathering their things and left.

Chuu put all of her school supplies in her locker and looked for Yves.

She spotted Yves leaning against a wall reading.

Chuu walked up to her and said

"Yves! Yesterday was fun. Do you want to go out again?"

"I can't" Yves responded and continued reading.

"Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, whenever you want to" Chuu asked desperately.

"And here's an apple for you, please take it." Chuu continued feeling relieved having finally talked to her.

"Chuu, I want space between us" Yves asked still not looking up from her book.

Chuu didn't know how to react. Why does the older push her away? She only means well.

Chuu walked away with a sad frown, leaving Yves alone like she wanted to.

Chuu had so many thoughts surrounding her head.

Yves harsh words kept repeating in her head. "Chuu, I want space between us"

"Maybe I am way too obsessed. I should stop. Defiantly stop!" Chuu thought to herself.

The rest of the day went by fine until lunch. Chuu didn't know where to sit now that Yves wanted space so she just sat alone. "

Yves does it all the time. Maybe I should stop being so embarrassed" Chuu thought trying to cheer herself up.