Chappie 1

Lily POV

We piled into Ms. Johnson's car. I was in the front and everyone else was in the back.

'Like the cool ki-' I changed the station

'Like a 5th avenue di-' I changed it again

'This is the part when I say...' I reached up to change the station.

"Lily." Ms. Johnson said as she grabbed my arm. I looked at her and put my arm down.

"I'm stronger than I've been before!!!" Paige sang

"Yeah sing it Paige! Yeah THE PART WHEN I BREAK FREEEEE!" Elani said after her.

"CAUSE I CANT RESIST IT NO MOOOORE!"

They were rocking to Break Free in the back seat. I started to laugh. I wanted to go back there and sing with them but at the same time I didn't.

Johanna POV

I looked back and fourth between where I heard Mr. Williams' voice. It was dark and eerie and I didn't like it. I heard something but that could just be Mr. Williams messing with me.

"So how are you?"

"I-I-I'm good." I said trying not to sound scared.

"Come sit down." He said to me.

"Mmm! Mmm!" I heard it again.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Mmm!" now it sounded detrimental.

At this point I was really scared. I turned around to leave. Then the door slammed in my face.

I almost peed.

Whoever slammed the door turned the lights on. I turned around. My jaw dropped as I made eye contact with the person in the chair.

Tammy POV

I smiled as I listened to the girls singing in the backseat. I could tell they haven't been together like this in a while. I looked over at Lily. She was looking out the window deep in thought.

I felt like even thought the day was basically over, the rest if the day would be long and tiring.

I turned into the Starbucks parking lot.

"OH YES!" Amanda said.

I stopped the car.

"You guys want something?" I asked.

"Ummm... does everyone like totally ship Hamanda?"

I chose not to answer mainly because I didn't know what shipping 'Hamanda' meant.

"The answer is yes." Amanda said.

"Okay then."

"Let's go" Paige said

"Uh... Lily can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.