Chappie 5

Lily POV

I woke up to see Elani watching the sunrise. I started to laugh.

"Your such a loser." I said

"It's a birth defect don't judge me!" Elani screamed back.

"Shut up!" Amanda yelled.

"Amanda that's using profane language." I said.

"Guys STOP TALKING!" Paige said waking up.

"Aw, looks like Sleeping Beauty ain't so beauty-ful." Elani said.

We all laughed. Except Paige. She looked angry.

"Yeah? I wonder how beauty-ful Sleeping Beauty will look while she's strangling you." Paige said.

"Okay bye..." Elani said opening the door and stood outside with a sad expression in her face.

"Guys... if you don't stop talki-

Amanda was interrupted by half a scream.

I opened the door.

"Elani..." I said looking around.

"You see her?" Paige asked.

"No." I said

"Oh jeez!" Amanda said.

Bobby POV

"OUCH!" I said pulling my hand away from Elani's mouth.

"Leave. Me. Alone." she said trying to pull away from me.

I kept my grip firm on her. Even thought my hand was throbbing. I pushed her in the back seat of the car and locked the door. then she started banging on the window.

"HELP! AMANDA PAIGE LILY! MS JOHNSON!" she was screaming as I got into the car.

"HEY!" I yelled.

"WHAT!" she screamed back.

Now I was angry. I get it that I wasn't her favorite person in the world but I don't do attitudes.

I reached over to my glove box and pulled out my tape. I always keep a roll of duct tape in the car. I ripped a piece of tape of and leaned back into the backseat.

"No ew don't touch me!" she said trying to push my hand away. "ew no leave me alone." she said pushing harder. But I was too strong. "STOP! DONT TOUCH M-" she started. But I got the tape on.

"Now" I said turning back around. "If you want to get an attitude with me you can lose your speaking privileges. do you understand?" I said.

She rolled her eyes at me

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

She nodded.

"Good so now we shouldn't have any problems."

Faith POV

I pulled at the door handle and tried to get out. I hated closets. Their so dark and small. I hate tight spaces. I tried to stay calm.

'Deep breathes.' I told myself 'don't panic'

I started pacing back and forth tryin to figure out how to get out of this closet.

Suddenly I heard footsteps.

I started hitting the door as loud as I can.

"HELP!" I scream.

The door opened and I looked up to see Mr. Williams, with Elani trailing behind him.

-------------------

Authors note:

Okay so the reason why Elani didn't take the tape off was because Mr. Williams had her hands tied behind her back. I forgot to put that in.

---------------------