Chappie 3

Paige POV

"Oh my gosh I like totally hate Starbucks..." Elani said sitting flipping her hair and sitting down. "oh wait wrong one. I like totally hate Dunkin Donuts."

We all exploded in laughter. Even Ms. Johnson laughed.

"Do my uggs match my outfit?" Amanda asked

"AHHH I SEE THE WHITE!" I said

"AND ITS SO BRIGHT!" Lily said.

"Girls!" Ms. Johnson said "quiet down."

"Sorry." we said.

Jo POV

I was brought down to the ground by Mr. Williams. I tried to swing my leg out and kick him but instead I fell onto my side. Mr. Williams stood above me.

"Poor old Jo," he said "all you had to do was answer my question." He pulled a roll of duct tape out "but you didn't." he said. "And now, well now u have to suffer." he said

"No" I yelled starting to get up.

He grabbed my ankle and I fell on my back. I struggled to catch my breath. He looked down at me and shook his head.

"It's a shame that this has to happen." he said.

I looked at him. He had a dark look in his eyes. Various thoughts rushed into my head as I began to panic. All of a sudden he reached over me with the duct tape and I became lightheaded.

*1 hour later*

I woke up in a chair in a dark room. I tried to move but I couldn't. There was a shooting pain in my left arm and my arms were tied behind me with what felt like tape and my legs were taped together also. There was a piece of tape on my mouth. I tried screaming but it was no use, no one would hear me. So I sat in the chair and tried to think of what happened. I remembered seeing Mr. Williams but everything after that is a blur.

Tammy POV

I drove down the street not exactly sure where I was going. I had to make this trip a good one because I had to go to work tomorrow. It would get really suspicious if I didn't show up. The girls were in the backseat talking about who knows what.

"Harry is so loyal I mean he always has something sweet to say" Amanda said

"But isn't he a cardboard cutout?" Paige asked

"He's not cardboard he's a way of life!" Elani said laughing.

"Thank you Elani SOMEONE understands me." Amanda said

Silence.

"Shut up" Amanda said

"What?" I said

"Amanda sweetie no one said anything," Lily said

"Yeah but Elani just raised her eyebrows at me."

"That does-" Paige started

"Shut up!" Amanda said.

Elani rolled her eyes and sat back.

"Amanda watch your mouth." I said.

"Sorry. Stop talking because your voice is annoying and offensive to all man kind." Amanda said.

"Well then" Lily said.

"Amanda that wasn't very nice." Elani said between laughs. "I mean it's okay to get defensive about your way of life but we all know her talking isn't THAT offensive."

"Harry honey," Amanda said taking out her phone and pretending to call him. "bring me my riffles."