Chappie 2

Johanna POV

"LIZZIE!" I screamed.

I started to run over to her but I felt a hand grab me and pull me back. I turned around to see Mr. Williams.

"Sit." He said to me.

I did as I was told.

"Now..." he started. " I want to know what happened to the rest of the class."

"My class. they're in their rooms." I said.

"No not your class. the other class."

I tried to keep my face the same way it was before he said anything. I didn't want him to know I knew about the other class.

---------

Author's note

Okay so I know your probably like why did she say they are in their rooms, shouldn't they be at home?

The school is on a summer tripy thingy I haven't thought of the details too much in my head but if u have a question I'll try to think of something.

------------

Lily POV

Waited before I answered Ms. Johnson.

"I'm fine." I said

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said smiling. "I'm sure."

"Okay then let's go inside."

------------

Author's note

I know your probably like why does this person think "are you okay?" is cliff hanger worthy. Truth is I don't think it's cliff hanger worthy, I just needed something to end that chapter. I'm sorry.

But spoiler alert Lily isn't fine she's scared!

DUN DUN DUNNNN!

--------------

"Can I have an Ariana GRANDE caramel crunch frappuccino with extra drizzle." Paige said. We all exploded in laughter.

Bobby POV

I waited for Jo to answer.

"Jo?" I said "what do you know about the other class."

Jo made eye contact with me. There was a slight look of fear in her eyes.

I stood up starting to get angry.

"JO! ANSWER ME! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?" I yelled.

She got up from the chair and headed for the door. I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Where do you think your going?" I said to her

"I'm leaving." she said

"No your not." I said tightening my grasp on her arm.

I brought her to the ground in pain.

"Your not going anywhere..."

----------------

Authors note:

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had to deal with some things...

But anyway I hope u enjoy this chapter and please vote and follow!!!

💙💙💙💜💜

---------------------