Chappie 7

Lily POV

Mr. Williams started coming down the steps towards me. I moved back around the corner.

"NOW" I screamed

Amanda jumped out from behind me and started quitting him with a concoction that we made on the way here.

Elani, Jo and Faith all seemed to know to duck.

Taylor and Ms. Johnson came a grabbed them before he turned back around.

"I'M OUT OF AMO!" Amanda screamed.

Mr. Williams ran towards me and grabbed the extra nerf gun I had on my belt and started shooting at Amanda.

"SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED!" she screamed.

I pulled out my nerf arrows and started shooting him.

"LEAVE MY MANDA ALONE!" I yelled at him.

Just then Elani appeared behind me.

"HIT ME!" she said hitting her face. "HIT ME! I WAAANT YOU TO HIT ME !" she screamed.

Bobby POV

I ran down the stairs at Elani. But I forgot that Amanda had just sprayed me with liquids and I slipped and fell.

Elani POV

I watched Mr. Williams slip and fall down the steps. Me, Lily, and Amanda all just started dying. it was hilarious.

"GUYS!" Paige yelled at us.

Then we ran down the hallway.

Amanda POV

"Tammy we have to tell her eventually..." I hear Mr. Williams in Ms. Johnson's room.

'She turned on us.' I said to myself. 'And I trusted her.'

"Bobby now is not the right time. I don't think we should tell her." Ms. Johnson said.

I watched them through the doorway.

Just then Mr. Williams slapped Ms. Johnson right across her face. She stumbled backwards.

"WE ARE TELLING AMANDA! SHE'S OLD ENOUGH AND SHE DESERVES TO KNOW WHO HER REAL PARENTS ARE!" he yelled at her.

I stood up feeling as if I would lose consciousness. I grabbed the wall to catch my balance. The room seemed to be spinning. I started to walk back downstairs but I tripped and fell.

"What?" I heard Ms. Johnson say.

Just then Mr. Williams appeared over me.

"No." I said

Ms. Johnson came out right after him.

I looked over at her when I sat up.

"Amanda it's okay he won't hurt you."

"No!" I said looking at her

I scrambled to my feet. I felt the blood rushing through my body. My heart was beating hard and fast.

"No." I said repeatedly as I backed up.

"Amanda come here we have to talk." Mr. Williams said.

I turned and ran down the hall.

"NO." I screamed.