Chappie 6

Jo POV

I finally got lose from the tape after about 3 hours of struggling. I ran upstairs and right into Mr. Williams.

Gosh darn it.

"Oh so your trying to get away." he said to me.

"Duh-" Elani started. Mr. Williams hit her in the chest. She fell backwards into Faith as she tried to catch her breath.

I looked between them and Mr. Williams.

"Let's go" he said grabbing Elani violently.

Then there was a click, and we all stopped.

"Not so fast!" A voice said.

Paige POV

I stood there with a nerf gun in my hand pointed at Mr. Williams.

"Turn around." I said trying to hold back my laughter.

I watched them turn around with scared expressions on their faces. As soon as they saw me their facial expressions changed. At first Elani looked relieved, then she made the bruh face. Jo looked like she was going to fall out and die. And Faith was just making faces. I don't know what type if face Mr. Williams was making though.

"A nerd gun... Really?" Jo said.

"Shut up!" I yelled at her.

Mr. Williams turned around to leave, just then Lily turned the corner with her bow and arrow.

"Freeze mortal!" she said.

Tammy POV

I stood behind Paige and watched this whole little event go down.

Bobby is standing on the stairs scared like they have real weapons. I can't believe I actually went along with this but...