Chapter 10 - STEFAN'S ANGER *Edited*

Hey guys I'm back!!
This will be a short chapter as I'm tired 💤

Elena's POV
It's the night of this dance. To be quite honest I'm fucking terrified. I don't know how to dance. My parents weren't the dancing type so they never taught me. I've done a few years of ballet when I was a toddler but I can't remember any of it. I'm terrified I will mess it up and embarrass Stefan.

Then there's the issue of us getting closer. The last couple of week we've become closer we tell each other everything. But I'm fucking terrified of letting my guard down and the possibility that Stefan could take advantage of that.

I'm trying to change and become more open and trusting towards Stefan. It's not going to happen overnight but I'll get there eventually.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stefan's POV

Things have been going well between Elena and myself. I can still sense her reluctance towards me. But it's totally understandable given what she has been through. I want to fucking murder her uncle her taking advantage of her innocence for some sick pleasure. No man should ever conduct such vile act towards a women. Women are to be protected, nurtured, loved, respected, and to be treated by men in higher regards than themselves.

I've always been taught to treat women with respect. To open doors for them, get them gifts, love them. Not abuse them, take advantage of them and their choice in sexual relations (although I've never had any). The men who partake and continue to partake in this are disgusting creatures that shouldn't still be breathing.

I wish I could help her to understand that I would never do that, NEVER! I would end my own life before I ever take advantage or abuse Elena.

Short little chapter as I'm tired from work and lack of sleep, just finished a 5 hour shift that finished at 12:30 am an hour ago and I want to get something out to you guys. I'm sorry I couldn't publish more