climax

ugh. My new worst enemy. The darkness. Well that and this fricking chair. I think I was supposed to enter a new dream. It was a bright white light. All I remember before was— I heard juggie, and he said—. I gasped. He said, 'I love you' but then I started crying, and then came the choking. And here I was, wondering what was next...

                  *backkkkk in real life*
    Jugheads POV
   beep. beep beep. she was awake. I jumped off the bed, thinking I was choking her. She was choking. But it wasn't from my fat ass, it was something else. I quickly screamed to the doctor, but as soon as she had came back, so had the flatlining noise. I broke down in sobs. I cried into her chest, until they pulled me off of her and out of the room. She was gone. My love, her smile, her beautiful smile. The way she could light up the room with just her presence. It made me miss her. I couldn't live with out her. how could I?

    Betty's POV
      I was fucking confused. And I wanted out of this room. But I didn't feel lonely, I felt confused. It was because I could hear the voices. I was in a hospital? Dying? The doctor said there was nothing they could do if I didn't want to live. But how could I want to? After with jughead? Unless that wasn't real. I just wanted to see him, feel his soft rosy lips one more time. If I was really dying, I guess that was my dying wish.

   JUGHEADS POV
      i couldn't do it. I couldn't physically do it. They came out and told me that she was gone. That she didn't want to live. Betty wasn't suicidal. No matter what she went through she never considered death as a way out.
   I was spaced out until the doctor came back out and interrupted me.
  "Mr. Jones," he said with a concerned look. "There's something you need to see."