Fate

"What?!"

—"yeah. I wanna honor her. I wanna feel closer to her even when she— nevermind," Jughead said.
   I could see the tears in his eyes. It made me want to cry because he lost his mom, that he really loved and cherished after everything she'd done, and my mom and I can barely stay in the same room together.
   Jug looked down, trying to hold his tears. I gently grabbed his face and held it so he could meet my gaze."
  "Jug," I said, my voice cracking. I sniffled. "Jug it's going to be okay. It's not a bad thing to miss your mom. And even if she's not here,"
   I paused because I felt tears and strong emotions.
   "Even is she's not here, I'm always going to be here for you. I promise." A tear slipped out my eyes. Jug chuckled and wiped the tear. The situation made me so sad because I was always fighting with my mom, but he doesn't even have one anymore. He really makes me want to appreciate my mom.
   His chuckles quickly turned not into a serious face, but his intense thinking face. The face he gets when he's writing. I loved his face. I love everything about him. Oh crap, I'm hooked.
    We met each others gaze. We began slowly leaning in, and I could feel his warm, shaky breath on my cheek.
   Finally, after what felt like a million years, he closed the gap between us.
   My childhood friend, my best friend, my partner, and hopefully, my lover.
   His lips were smooth and tasted like chocolate shakes. Gosh, he's the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.
   Suddenly, we heard the door freak open and a lot of 'oofs.' I pulled away.
   I nervously chuckled. "Hey... F.P." I was freaking out and by the looks of it, he wasn't.
   "Um, anywho I'm going to take Jellybean to her friends house for a sleepover and I'll be out of town in a couple days," F.P said, rocking in place.
   He cleared his throat. "I'll be in touch. Be safe. Please." I widened my eyes and nodded my head when I figure out he was talking about.. that.
   I looked over at jughead and he was giving F.P the 'are you fricking serious right now?!' face.
   I glared at F.P giving him the sign he should go and thankfully, he took it.
   He left and closed the door behind him. Jughead chuckled.
    "What's so funny?"
    "Well, I just got the chance to kiss Betty Cooper," he said with a smile on his face.
     His face was so funny that I burst out laughing. I totally forgot about telling him that I was a serpent. But it was okay, because I knew he'd accept me.
    Once I found the will to stop laughing. He kissed  me again.
    I smiled, but then pulled away. He groaned. "First my dad cockblocks me, and now you?!" I smirked.
   Since we were both sitting on the floor, I got up from my spot and sat on his lap. Since his legs weren't exactly together, my ass was still technically on the floor, I wrapped my legs around his waist
   I looked into his beautiful olive green orbs. I could hear his shaky breath and rapid heart beat.
   "Awe, am i frustrating you?" I said with a pouty voice.
   "You are Elizabeth. But, I'm afraid I'm just going to have to take control." He smirked, and I slowly creased my eyebrows.
   He practically attacked my lips, in a desperate, wanting way. He pulled away for a short second, smirked and flip us over.
   I was now on the floor with him towering over me. I connected my lips back with his, and placed my hands on his neck, slowly tracing them down to his chest.
   The kiss was slowly intensifying, my need for him growing quickly. He pulled away and took his shirt off, as I took mine off.
  "We should probably take this... somewhere else," he said gasping for air. I nodded in agreement.
   He picked me up and continued to kiss me. I don't know how we didn't run into a wall but who honestly  cares.
  When we got into the guest room, (which was the room reserved for me) Jughead threw me into the bed.
   He looked at my body. He slowly and gently caressed my body taking it in all its glory.
   "You have no idea what you do to me Elizabeth Cooper," he said, looking up at me. "i love you."
   I don't think I was meant to hear that. But I did. So I said it back. "I love you too."
   He looked back up at me and smiled. I'd never seen him smile so much. And I was happy that I made him happy. His eyebrows rose as in asking for, ehm permission. I nodded.
   He slowly unbuttoned my pants, and slide them off my body. He looked, as if he was in complete awe.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
I sat up and crawled over to him. I met his gaze. "I am sure Juggie," I said, putting my hands on his shoulder. He looked down at me hands. I pushed his head back up. "I want you. All of you, tonight."
Jughead smirked. "Lay down. Now."
"As you wish, your majesty." I giggled. Jughead began kissing ever inch of my body. I breathed in, trying hardest not to moan.
     I knew it I loved him, and I knew I was ready to give anything to him. I knew I wanted him. I knew I wanted to be with him.
    The night ended with lust, and many moans.

(I don't know how to do smut in depth but if you guys want it comment so I can try to give you guys what you want:))

Hope you guys liked this chapter. This was a very long one and super hard😂 please comment and leave suggestions, and even maybe a vote if you'd like:) if you're reading this, bye beautiful<3