Chapter 3

The end and the beginning of something beautiful.

Brian never did see her on the bus for weeks.

But the name Judy was etched into his memory.

He took the bus every day same time for six weeks. Hoping he'd see her again but it was hopeless.

He eventually stopped his daily routine of taking the bus and decided to leave it in Faith's palms.

While shopping in the city one day someone tugged on my hair.

Before Brian could even spout a word from my mouth the high pitched voice of someone pierced my ear.

"IT'S JUDY FROM THE BUS !" she yelled.

Was this the same girl?

She seemed livelier than that day on the bus.

"I heard you been away?"

He hadn't .....

"Don't you take the bus anymore?"

"Before you answer those questions. Do you want to grab some coffee with me?"

She complied.

So were sitting in this small coffee shop and she looks me in the eye,

"I never got your name did I?" She curiously stated.

"No but its Brian" I replied.

We were surrounded by a crowd of customers yet it felt as if  we were alone.

My consciousness slowly slipping in and out of time, lost in her eyes, eyes so plain as hers but pierced deep into my soul.

The way she laughed, will echo in my ear for eternities.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Judy muttered.

Staring deeply into her eyes he said "If I go blind right now, you're the last thing I want to remember seeing."

The way her eyes lit up when those words flooded her mind. The heavens above us couldn't even be compared to that glance.

"Do you do this often? By often I mean, ask random girls you met on the bus for coffee"

Brian laughed "you're the first. Should I do this more often Judy?"

"Why would you need too if you already got me ?" she wittily slung back at him.

He was at loss for words but somehow managed to formulate the sentence " so it's a date then?"

She smiled a little.

"We don't need to label anything but I'll leave my number in your phone so you can text me.

My lunch break is over though and I gotta run".

"What a woman" he thought.

Before Brian knew it she became his new Addiction.