Chapter 4

Brian

Brian came from a family of four. He was 5'11, Brown Skinned, Long curly hair, an undone tattoo sleeve. He had just turned 19 and his dad bought him a used Honda. He currently resides in New York City but grew up in the suburbs of Virginia. Hispanic-African Mixed male with no cultural backgrounds he even convinced himself to be Agnostic.

He wasn't much of an athlete either but he tampered with sports here and there. Grey became his favorite color simply over the fact that it was both black and white, neither here nor there. 

The only fear that plagued his mind was the thought of him falling in love with someone and being unable to pick himself up. He even smoked now and again to calm himself on his insecurities.

One would look at him and think 'Such a Cool Guy'. 

He would look in the mirror and see everything he hated from their hair on his head to the kicks on his feet all he saw was a failure of a man flooded with flaws.

 From his perspective everyone lost originality over the years and we were all slaves to faith.

Brian was just another troubled musician trying to find love while preaching through songs. 

Drank occasionally and fell in love occasionally. Nothing too wild.

 He was everything but adventurous until he met Judy.