Chapter 5

Judy

Judy was a 90's baby trapped in the body of a millennial. It had always been Judy and her mom, her dad never stuck around so things were pretty harsh for her growing. She matured at an early age in life, never experienced much adventures that's why she moved to New York to adventure on her own. Judy, 5'4, deep black curls that bounced like springs and landed on her shoulder. She was insecure about her scars, trying to find an escape into fantasy.

Judy was medium built, anything far from athletic but she was a vegan so she kept in shape. Deep brown eyes, a little acne here and there and some blemishes nothing too crazy. She had a sharp jawline and bright, light skin.

The only thing she longed for was a love that would take the pain away, make her forget troubled childhood trauma that couldn't escape her thoughts when she's alone.

She grew up in a small town in Arizona. A place where little grows and no one ever seems to make it out of. With an ethnic background not even she could describe.

But a flower child that's what she was, waiting to be watered to bloom.

Judy only had the fear that she would remain in the same place, she lusts for progress, couldn't really stay in one place for long. She was an inspiration for Brian himself, he even referred to her as his "Sistine".

A work of art, she was art itself. Ironically, art was the only thing that allowed her to truly express her feelings.

She never knew that Brian would be the love of her life until he made her see things when she was blinded.

She was everything but prepared for what was about to happen.

It just happened so quickly.