Chapter three

"I think I've heard of you guys." I said scratching my head.

"Here let me play you a song he said pulling out his phone and played a song."

"I heard thanks for the memories and realized who he was. Ohhh I know this song, I remember listening to it any chance I got before the computers broke."

He smiled.

"I think we're done here." He said and we both started walking out.

I gave him a weak smile knowing I'd still be stuck here and went back out to the room the rest of the girls were in. A few other girls went in but I couldn't help but feel somewhat grateful for having him listen to me. My train of thought was broken when Ms. Hatherly and him walked back in.

"Girls you can all go back to your rooms now, we're done for the day." she said.

no one? I thought. This guy really doesn't want anyone? I turned and started walking towards the stairs.

"Except you Ellie." She said making me stop along with everyone else. I heard some gasps.

I slowly turned around and just saw a smile on Mr. Stumps face.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Mr.Stump wants to adopt you." Ms. Hatherly said.

"Are you serious?." I asked getting weak in the knees.

"100% serious." He said to me.

"Oh my god." I said losing my balance.

"Woah there I gotcha." He said to me.

"Why don't you go grab your things while we finish the paperwork." Ms. Hatherly said.

I ran up stairs and started packing my very little clothes, a teddy bear I came here with and my torn up copy of wuthering heights.

Everyone in the room was silent, I had been with a few of these girls since i'd been here most of the ones that had been here when I arrived were adopted or aged out. The next oldest was Patricia and she'd destroy these girls.

"Listen." I said to the room.

"Don't take any of her shit, Patricia or ms. Hatherly got it? you be you, your all strong girls and most of you know the drill when it comes to one on ones I expect all of older girls to help the newbies. I wish luck to all of you." I said walking out and past Patricia.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nervously smiled.

We got into his car and started driving to his house.

"so later my bands mates are err coming over to meet you."

I froze, what if they don't like me I thought, if they don't like me maybe mr. Stump won't and send me back.

"You ok?" he chucked.

"Mr. Stump what if they don't like me." I said sheepishly.

"You can call me Patrick." he smiled "and why wouldn't they like you? They'll love you!"

I smiled at his optimism but was still super nervous.