Chapter five **trigger warning**

When we got next to the restaurant Patrick had me sit next to him picking up the hint I was shy around them.
Pete,Andy and Joe sat across from us.
"So is Ellie short for something?" Joe asked me.
"She doesn't know what it is." Patrick cut in.
"How do you not know?" He asked.
"Well I just didn't want to know, make it easier to not want to find my 'family' or any of that." I explained.
"Wow that's surprisingly very mature." Andy said.
"That's what Patrick said when he found out." I giggled.
"Patrick wouldn't you have found out when you filled out the paper work?" Pete asked.
"Well.." Patrick started. "I was going to find out what you're full name was but then I decided that if you didn't want to know then I had no right to look at it, but I did see what your first name was and only that." Patrick said looking at me smiling while putting his arm around me.
"So what is it?" I asked looking up at him.
"Elouise, which is beautiful." he said.
"Elouise Stump. has a nice ring to it." I laughed.
The waitress brought over our food which was pizza typical for men to want, I only ate one slice barely nibbling on it.
"What you're not hungry?" Pete asked.
"It's just at the orphanage we barely got any food, so this is a lot." I nervously said while taking a gulp of water and looking down.
"It's ok." Patrick said patting my back.
"I'm just gonna go use the restroom real quick excuse me." I said getting up for the bathroom.
I quickly looked around to see if anyone was in the stalls no one was and locked the door behind me and ran to the toilet and threw up the little amount of food I ate. After I was done throwing up I couldn't help but cry, I then realized I would be taking too long so I got up and went to wash my hand but then I looked into the mirth and saw a face I didn't recognize. It was me before I developed an eating disorder, I was much bigger before but I'm still chubby but I'm somewhat decent looking I guess. The face disappeared when I heard a knock on the door and suddenly I saw my own face, my eyes rimmed red from crying and tear stains on my cheeks.
"Ellie, it's Patrick. Are you ok?"
I realized I had to face him like this it would take forever for my face to return to normal. I opened the door to see a worried Patrick standing before me.
"Hey what's wrong." He said.
I could feel the tears coming again.
"I just uh, kind of broke down I guess. I'm sorry, if you want to take me back to the agency I'll understand." I said trying to control myself.
I expected him to just stand their and agree with me but instead I was pulled into his arms and the tears came rushing out.
"We all have those moments but I could never bring you back there." he said grabbing my chin looking making me look him in the eyes. "I just got you into my life You can't get away from me that easily." he smirked wiping away my tears.
"Come on let's go home." he said putting his arm around me as we started walking out to the car.