Chapter 8~ Demons

*Yvette's P.O.V.*

Later that afternoon Allison got back and told us we could move on. We packed up and continued our journey onward.

"Hey Yvette." Samuel said as we were walking.

"What Samuel?" I replied.

"Do you have any idea where we're headed?"

I stopped to think. Did I have any idea where we were going? I hadn't really thought about it. The only thing I had planned so far was running away. I need a plan.

*Samuel's P.O.V.*

After I asked Yvette about where we were going she stopped. I don't know what she was thinking, but it obviously was important. I had hoped she had a plan. Now I wasn't so sure.

"Are you two coming or what?" Allison yelled back at us.

We must have been standing there longer than I thought.

"Ya. We're coming!" I yelled back.

"Come on." I whispered to Yvette.

She just nodded and we continued to walk. She was still deep in her thoughts. I decided not to ask her what she was thinking about and quickened my pace.

*4 hours later*

We were still walking I was dead tired. I needed to rest. Now. To my surprise Yvette spoke up before I did.

"I think we should rest here for the night we've been walking for hours." She said.

"I agree. We need rest."I said.

"We can't stop here. This is demon territory."Allison told us.

"We're in DEMON TERRITORY!" Yvette yelled.

"Yes. I wouldn't yell if I were you, demons love the sound of terror."Allison said calmly.

Yvette made a whimpering noise.

"Why did you take us though demon territory?"I asked.

"It was the fastest way. I thought we could get though it in no time. It turns out I was wrong." She whispered to us.

"Are we going to have to stay the night here?"

"I think we might. Everything should be alright as long as you stay close to me."

"Ok." Me and Yvette replied.

"Also whatever you do. Don't. Follow. The. Lights."

We set up camp soon after and hoped for the best.