ii // her

A month passes from his encounter with Olympia, and now our heroes are gathered in the forest very close to Lumiose city, for the objective Ash has been trying to achieve ever since he was 10, to become a Pokémon Master.

When the group takes their first glance at the huge facility, their eyes widen in excitement mixed with surprise, with a hint of nervousness lurking in Ash's. But nonetheless, Ash didn't display the nervousness; instead, his mind began to wonder about the league.

"Wow! I'm finally here! So many strong trainers have gathered here, who share the same goal as me." Ash speculates, he continues to do so, until a familiar voice cuts off his train of thought.

"Ash? Are you okay?" Serena questions looking at Ash as though she was worried for his wellbeing. But, Ash didn't pick up on this and just continues on speaking, "Nah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

Serena's look of worry turned to admiration. She loved it when Ash spoke with courage in his tone. It makes her feel as though she is protected by him. Like, he will always protect her. So, instantly she cheers up and grabs her arm to drags him away to the reception desk in the Pokémon Centre.

"Come on, Ash! You need to register for the league before it's too late!" Serena yells, already dragging Ash away. Ash almost falls back from the sudden jolt on her arm, but immediately straightens up to walk at Serena's pace.

Clemont and Bonnie, look at each other with a knowing look. That look represented them smirking, them knowing what Serena's was trying to do. After the look, they continue off to follow Ash and Serena to the Pokémon Centre. After they enter the building, a new trainer appears.

She has brown hair reflects the colour of making chocolate. Quite a short girl too, and matched with her slim figure, she could be mistaken for a twelve-year-old. When actually, she was 14, and on the brink of turning 15. Her hair very wavy, making her locks look like the waves of the ocean. Her eyes also compliment it, with the most vibrant colour of blue eyes that reflect the ocean so clearly. Her attire is a moss green coloured shirt, accompanied by a pair of black leggings. And to finish it all off, a pair of green converse and white socks. Originally coming from Snowpoint City in Sinnoh, the trainer has always wanted to travel to a region far beyond her own, so she decided on Kalos.

What sits on her shoulder is a female Weavile, who most likely has the nature of Jolly. The trainer's very first Pokémon, who has been with the girl since she was 9. It stands proud on its trainer's shoulder, proud that they have reached the league together.

"Let's head to reception, we need to sign in for the league, otherwise all of our hard work is for nothing." She tells her Weavile. Only to receive a slight nod from it. The two disembark from the standing position to move on to the Pokémon centre.

"Okay Mr Ketchum, your registration has been completed into the Kalos League. I wish you luck in the tournament, and to do your best!" Nurse Joy repeats the same sentences she's had to repeat for any other trainers signing in. She says these with the same smile on her face, with her head tilted slightly to the left.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy!" Ash says while taking his Pokédex back from Nurse Joy.

"I'm going to go and call Professor Oak and my mum really quick. I'll catch up with you later!" Ash exclaims while jogging toward the video phones.

"Okay then, Ash." Serena is quick to answer, but Ash is already out of earshot range.

"And your room is 032 in the Rouge building. How many room keys shall I make?" Nurse Joy questions, while also coding the room keys.

"Three, please." Clemont answers quickly, to avoid his sister from answering instead.

"What?! Clemont, please! I really want a room key!" Bonnie pleads to her brother, tugging on his arm is a desperate manner.