° Epilogue °

Years later...

JESS

"You're always thinking about something aren't you?" Grayson jokes as he kisses my forehead.

"I was just thinking about new years and the party " I nervously ramble on as he plops down next to me.

"I think everyone will be very pleased to know you are my fiancee" he smiles.

"I know but I'm just nervous. Especially after everything we been through" I say as I rest my head on his chest.

"The thing I'm nervous about is the story of how we met" he chuckles.

"Oh God, how are we going to explain that" I laugh at him.

"What if we just keep that beautiful story to ourselves?"I suggest.

"Maybe we should," he responds.

"We should write a story about it" I suggest.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because that's the story of how I met you" I kiss his lips.

He immediately kisses me back lingering his lips on mine.

"I will always remember you Jess and your creative little ideas" he teases. "But I love them just as I love you"

A smile quickly forms on my lips as I rest my head back down on his chest.

I think I will never get used to this feeling.

-

A/n

This book is officially over!!!
It took longer than expected but I think it was worth it.

Not going to lie I'm going to miss writing this story, but thank you to all of you who took the time to read this book.

Thank you so so much <3