1.

~Quick note: no disrespect to Gaga, Christian, Irina or Bradley. I just think they'd be cute and wanted to write about it :) sorry if it's bad it's the start! 💕~

The grand Enigma stage illuminated with a bright light and the screams of thousands of fans were heard through the venue as they knew what was going to happen next. Stefani, mostly known Lady Gaga walked onto the stage with her oversized shirt that was from her first album; The Fame.

Her guitarist was playing the melody of the hit song Shallow, she smiled widely and closed her eyes as she placed the mic in front of the guitar, swaying her head to the music, allowing it to completely invade her mind. After a few seconds she walked away and waved to her fans as she made her way to her piano, she smiled blew kisses and even teared up as she seen how excited everyone was, "I love you so much." She spoke into the mic and continued to wave at everyone who was in that room to be in that moment with her.

She got to the end of the catwalk where her piano was at, her stool and another black stool behind it, she placed the mic stand in front of the stool and looked up with a teasing face as she looked across the fans to Bradley Cooper, who couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole show.

She sat down with the same facial expression and rose her eyebrows at him, she tilted her head and said into her mic, "So a really good friend of mine came to the show tonight," everyone began to scream knowing exactly who she was talking about, she giggled and leaned back into the mic, "I don't know if you know him but his name is Bradley," she smiled, "he made the-um-that movie A Star Is Born-that's it, So uh-ima-na be a little chancy," she tilted her head and stuck her tongue against her the inside of her cheek and looked down to her hands before looking back up at Bradley, "hmmmm," She hummed into the mic before smiling wider, "Hey...Yo Bradley, you wanna come up and do this one with me?" She tilted her head up and began to laugh.

Meanwhile Bradley was sitting down being a nervous wreck, he was smiling, scratching his head, clapping and taking sips of his water as he heard her introduce him, they spoke of him joining her on stage but he didn't know she actually would ask him to come on, he felt as if he could possibly ruin the two hour set she just gave. As she asked him to come on stage, he looked into her eyes and took a sip of water, shaking his head, hesitating a little before standing up, everyone in the room screamed.

Stefani jumped up from her stool. She did a little dance as he looked around to find a a way to make his way to her, "he said yes!" She screamed into her mic before running to him who had gotten on the stage and was jogging to her, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he leaned down a little, wrapping his around the top of her waist, "hi." She spoke into his ear so he could hear, "hey Stef." He said once he dug his face into her shoulder and swayed around a little more before letting each other go, she reached down and grabbed his hand walking him to the piano. They let hands go and she leaned into the mic, "I even got you in-ears." She turned around and looked at him pacing around nervously, she smiled.

He placed his hat on her piano noticing she wanted to pass him the in-ears, "Jackson never wore these." He spoke into his mic and everyone laughed, Stefani turned to the ground and shook her head with a smile, that smile just wouldn't leave her face. She sat back on her stool as he was trying to put them in. She reached up and he leaned down so she can help him, once he had them in she pulled him down to kiss his cheek then let him go, they both smiled at each other and he sat on his stool, he noticed her couldn't hear anything so he leaned forward, "I can't hear." He mouthed to her and she nodded and leaned backwards to her mic, "can you turn the guitar up in his ears?" She asked to the people working behind the stage. "I can't hear anything." He said into the mic and everyone laughed, he ran his hand through his hair as she was scooting herself to the edge of her seat, "hello Vegas." He waved and Stefani smiled to the crowd as everyone screamed, she noticed that he was going to start to sing so she lowered herself into a squat by his side, she rested her elbow on his lap and looked into his eyes as he began to sing.