2.

I messed up on the first one, I said jazz and piano was the next day but haha it's the SAG awards, I fixed itttt.

Stefani sat in front of her vanity as Sarah and Freddie did her hair and makeup. She was on her phone scrolling through her social media's seeing everyone's reactions towards their performance from the previous night. She giggled and sent a link to Bradley of a tweet she seen. She put her phone down and sighed. They had landed in Los Angeles very early and had rested for about an hour before beginning their look for the night. Her phone chimed and she quickly grabbed it with a smile already arising.

'Get someone that looks at you the way Bradley Cooper looks at Lady Gaga', it would be very hard to find something like that' Bradley quoted the tweet word per word then added that last bit. He cleared his throat before sending the message, which he thought was a nice move, was it the right thing to do? Maybe not. Did it feel right? Sure did. After he sent the message he put his phone down on his bed and stood up, deciding it was time to get ready for the award show.

Stefani smiled at his message and lightly bit her lip, feeling like a teenager, surely that had to mean something, right? Of course it did, she asked herself in her mind and messaged him back, 'back to you B.' She put her phone down again and looked up at Sarah and Freddie through the reflection of the mirror, they had peaked over her shoulder and seen 'Bradbee' at the top of the messages, one of the many nicknames she had for him.

"So, last night was something wasn't it?" Sarah asked and seen how gaga looked down, "I live streamed it, everyone was going crazy in the comments."

Stefani looked up, "they're still going crazy." She laughed and leaned her head back so Sarah could do her lipstick.

"What's going on between you two?" Freddie asked and Stefani swallowed and closed her eyes.

"I-i don't know, nothing." She whispered, "I'm engaged nothing can or will ever happen." She got a little defensive and Sarah quickly glanced at Freddie signaling him to stop. "Plus, he has Irina and baby Lea, he has a family you know, it's what he's wanted, and she's a model and I'm..." she stayed silent.

"And you're a gorgeous woman, keep in mind you walked that same runway as those models did and got an even bigger reaction." Sarah quickly said as she was focusing on the makeup.

"Thanks Sarah." Stefani whispered. Just them Christian walked in and sat beside her, he was done getting ready and Stefani looked over at him and gently smiled before focusing back on the mirror.

"Why'd you perform with him?" She heard him ask and looked at him.

"Sarah, Freddie, give us a minute please." She said and they both walked out of the room. "You knew were were going to perform, it's our song, was there something wrong with performing it?" She asked and he shrugged.

"No, but when you two are practically eye fucking the whole time it becomes a little wrong." He said with the calmest voice ever, "and the way he held you and you trying to tighten his grip what's that about?" He looked back at her and she scoffed.

"I can't believe we're having this conversation, you do know that we need to make it as believable and chemistry-filled so the public could love it right?" She lied and grabbed her phone, 'can't wait to see you tonight Stef.' She tried her best to hide her smile then put her phone down.

Christian just sighed and looked down at the ring on her finger. "When will we plan our wedding?" He asked and reached for her hand, she pulled it away and placed her hands on the table before her. "Stef I'm sorry for accusing things." He leaned closer and kissed her cheek.

"Just let me get ready for tonight okay." She stood up and signaled with her arm for him to leave. He stood up and nodded quickly kissing her.

"You look beautiful." He said before walking out. Sarah and Freddie walked back in as she sat down on a couch in the room and hand her hands clenched, her eyes watering.