Chapter 2

Another Chapter here n.n enjoy reading!

Pic of Jade on the side ---->

I walked sadly to my house passing the forest. I decided to take the short cut through the woods. I needed some alone time and I didnt want to face my dad when I told him why Kevin wouldn't be joining us for dinner. I sighed, every time I was sad my feet felt heavy.

 I thought of Kevin, had I really loved him?No I just liked him, sure he was very hot and popular. Everyone said we made the hottest couple ever! I smiled a bit, I was one of the prettiest girls at school and I still got dumped every time someone would go out with me.

The longest relationship I had ever had was with Kevin which was 5 months and the shortest was about a month. I sighed, still looks werent everything. I shrugged, if Kevin had dumped me it was probably because I wasnt the one. I truly believed we all had a soul mate somewhere out there in the world.

 Unfortunately for me, I couldnt mate with a wolf. I wasnt a complete shifter like dad or uncle Gericho. I smiled and thought about Gericho, he wasnt really my uncle but I still loved him as if he were one. I hadnt seen him in weeks! Maybe he would like to come have dinner with us tonight. I would have to ask my mom, that way my dad wouldnt be as mad.

 I sighed again, I dint know what was the deal with my dad. It was as if every little mistake was a huge mistake that would turn my life around! I had to be perfect around him. Something I hated! It was like I had two personalities. One at home and one at school. At school I was Jade Torres, the hot girl who was capable of anything. The one who was a little flirt, and I truly was, I always got what I wanted and I never gave up until I had it.

 Thats why at home I was Jade Torres, the alpha's daughter, who was determined to have her dad's love.

 I sighed and walked slower thinking more and enjoying the cool wind. At home, no more like only around my dad, I had to be perfect. I had to be a 'good' daughter something I hated to do! I had to clean my room and do my homework and help mom clean the house and put the table and talk politely and yada yada yada! I honestly hated it! Everyone tought I was the well-behaved girl, I couldnt do one simple mistake because I would have everyone freaking out!

 I realized a few years ago my life was completely boring! I had no excitement in my life whatsoever!And it was something I craved!!

 I was always such an innocent child as my brother Tommy says. I huffed...stupid Tommy! He was Dad's favorite! Those two were like seriously best friends! They did everything together!! I know it might sound like an exaggeration but its not.

 As much as I tried I could never surpass Tommy one of these days I would though, I was confident I could be dad's favorite also.

I found out not long ago actually, that I had almost killed Mom while she was giving birth to me, and thats why dad hated me in a way I guess. Dad and Mom were really in love with each other. I mean like REALLY REALLY in love with each other, so I guess I understand dad a bit on why he treats me like crap everyday. But still I had to keep trying to be the perfect daughter he wanted.

 I got close to the house and I stopped in the shadows of the woods looking over our backyard. Tommy and Dad were outside practicing how to fight. I scoffed, Tommy was barely 15 and he already wanted to start fighting?! He was barely able to shift!

 Tommy and I are both half humans half shifters. We can both smell scents and we can see in the darkness, we both have much more force than humans would, but for some stupid reason Tommy was WAY stronger than me! He could punch a tree and make a huge dent on it while if I punched a tree the only thing I would get is broken knuckles!