Chapter 14

Ashton P.O.V

I eyed the door waiting for Jade to come back in but she was taking her sweet time! I mentally groaned when the movie commercials started, she would miss the beginning of the movie! I eyed the door again and closed my eyes after a while. Was Jade mad at me? I had kissed her randomly!

 I mentally groaned again, what had I done? Jade wasn't attracted to me at all! I swore if I ruined our friendship because of that stupid mistake I would never forgive myself! I smiled sheepishly, I admitted I had gotten jealous. To be honest I only wanted Jade for me. She was meant to be with me.

Jade was such a special person to me. I sighed again, she was more than a special person to me, she was the girl I liked, the one I desired and wanted to love with all my heart everyday of my life.

 Too bad she didn't want that.

 I sighed sadly I had tried to ignore my feelings for Jade, but the more I spent time with her the more I fell for her. She was an amazing person and everyday I wished she would show me a sign of love!

I grinned, at least I knew she thought I was hot, I kind of noticed she had a small crush on me but that was it , I had seen her reaction today when I took off my shirt and I could see a look of lust in her eyes, but that was all. I honestly didnt think Jade liked me the way I liked her which got me slightly depressed.

 Jade was a wonderful girl she was super adorable! All the little cute adorable things she did everyday I spent with her melted my heart, she was smart and funny, she had a great personality!  She tried to act strong but deep down inside I know she was a girl who was trying to be loved. I still didnt know why she was hurt very deep down inside, she still hadn't told me why she tried to kill herself.

Soon she would tell me, in the last weeks Jade and I had become closer. Very close more like it! Very soon she would get out in vacations and we would do a million things together!

 I grinned, Jade made me happy even though she wasnt my girlfriend. I did want to ask her our but her reaction scared me. And if she rejected me? It would make things awkward!

I looked again at the door, Jade wasnt here yet! I sighed, what was taking her so long?

 I probably made her uncomfortable when I kissed her. I shut my eyes again, I was so stupid! But honestly... I didnt regret it! The way her lips felt on mine was amazing! I smiled remembering the tingles I had felt all over my body. In many years of my life, for the first time I had actually felt a rush of warmth pass through me. Which was weird because I had kissed alot of girls in my life and I had never felt anything like I had felt with Jade! I smiled more and sighed happily, if only Jade and I could fall in love and be happy together.

 I smirked that was impossible! One I was a vampire and Jade was a human, I would stay the same forever and Jade.. she would grow up and move on, just like Elizabeth had done. Two just the simple fact that I was her father's greatest enemy! And three, Jade only saw me as a friend, a friend who was always there for her and nothing else.

 I frowned and looked at my phone, Jade had taken a while now! I waited for another 2 minutes before going out the door. I frowned more, where was Jade? I mean, we had shared a kiss but she already knew why!

I frowned more deeper as I got out of the room and went to where the popcorn and the candy's where. I sniffed the air worriedly , I couldnt smell Jade's scent much, but thats not what worried me, what worried me was that I could smell a werewolf scent mixed with hers.

I clenched my teeth and looked around for her, but the movie theater was full of young teenagers! A brown haired girl with beautiful green eyes was no where in sight! Many young girls looked at me with smiles and I ignored them, all I cared about was one girls smile in particular.