Chapter 2

I was walking down the police station's hall with his hands holding mine to my back when he decided to throw me on one of the old chairs.

"Wait here." He ordered. I looked around analyzing the pilled walls and a middle aged lady in uniform talking on the phone.

Kelsey arrived two minutes after and was set down next to me. "What do you think is going to happen?" She asked.

"Just relax, okay? They are probably going to call my dad. He'll pay everything and we're going to be fine."

"I hope so." She sighed. "I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail."

Her comment was so stupid but I didn't want to say anything so I just continued looking around where I spotted the brown-eyed cop. He was for sure talking to my dad on the phone. I bit my lip and saw him coming to the couch we were sitting on.

"You are free to go." He said making us stand up. I turned around letting him undo my handcuffs. I lifted my arms to my chest rubbing them slowly hoping the scratches' pain on my wrists would go away. "Oh, and you might want to put some ice on those." He continued before winking at me. What? Why did he wink at me?

"I don't think I need to." I said. The marks on my wrists hurt but they weren't that bad. "My wrists are fine."

He looked me in the eyes with a cocky smirk. "I wasn't talking about your wrists."

• • •

Two days passed since Kelsey and I almost got jailed but that didn't stop us from going out again. We decided to change the location to a club placed in a quite small area.

"Hurry up!" I shouted from the front door where I was adjusting my black purse.

"Okay," Kelsey said walking fast towards me. "Let's go party, baby!" She screamed making both of us laugh.

The cab ride was short and after we paid the driver we immediately entered the loud club. The music was probably turned to the highest volume because I couldn't even hear my thoughts.

I sat down letting Kelsey fill the dance floor with her awful moves. Yes, she was a bad dancer but she got all the guys attention because, I admit, she was beautiful.

"What can I get for you?" The bartender asked but before I could say something a familiar voice interrupted me.

"She'll have a Martini and so will I. " He said then turned his face to me. "I'll pay." It was the kiwi accent I experienced before. What was he doing here? And why would he pay for a drink that's meant for me?

"Out this late, officer?" I asked raising my eyebrows and making him laugh.

"Well," He began. "I didn't think I will see you here despite the place I found you last time." He changed the subject.

I didn't reply because our drinks were set in from of us. "I can't believe you ordered a Martini for me. That's weak." I commented.

"I want to take things slow." He said biting his lower lip. Why does he have to do that? This is the biggest turn on ever.

"Really?"

"Yes," He nodded. "First of all, what was your name again?" I didn't expect him to remember my name but still I wanted to.

"Emily." I replied.

"I'm Calum." He smiled. "In case you wanted to know."

Calum. A million thoughts were travelling my head in that very moment. Most of them were dirty but I focused my attention on his white button up shirt and bit my lip.