Stolen

THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT OF WIGHTING A FANFIC OR A STORY AT ALL SO PLEASE DO NOT BE HARSH ON ME :) ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND THANKS FOR READING THIS :D

"Hiccup!!" Valka screamed a large black night fury was looking into the cradle which held the baby hiccup horrendous haddock the third. The dragon picked the baby up in this jaws. Valka watched in horror as her son was taken out of the crib. There was a loud bang from outside and the door was kicked open flying full force hitting the black dragon directly in the stomach. The dragon whirled her head around to see a huge figure standing in the door frame the dragon panicked she had a good reason to as well because this dragon was unfortunate enough to try and steal the chief's only son and heir to the thrown of Berk. Stoik ran at the dragon yelling all sorts of fowl words at the dragon he raised his axe and let it fly out of his hand. The axe embedded itself into the dragons hind legs the dragon let out a cry of pain nearly dropping the baby in the process. The dragon spread her magnificent wings and took off into the night sky as fast as her wings would carry her. Valka snapped out of her trance and ran Towards the dragon and reached out to try to pull the dragon down only missing her tail by centimeters. In the haste to get as far away from this man and his wife as possible she forgot about hiccup. Hiccup started to cry which started the dragon. "Sorry little one I need to feed my hatchling this is going to hurt". The dragon whispered more to herself than to hiccup for she knew this scaleless could not speak Norse let alone dragonesse. The dragon bit into hiccup her razor sharp fangs Piercing hiccups soft flesh with no obvious challenge. Hiccup screamed, pain over took him and the baby went limp in the dragons mouth.
Time to have your first hunt my hatchling. The dragon thought as she flew in the direction of her nest.

SO THERE IS MY FIRST CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKED IT THANKS AGEN FOR READING THIS PLEASE EXCUSE THE HORRIBLE SPELLING AND COMMENT ON ANY MISTAKES IN THE CHAPTER ;)

TTA