voices

skys POV

I woke up with a pain in  my back but I pushed it aside as I remembered toothless is going to be late for school "toothless we over......" I began to sob when realization hit me.

I tried to stand up but I couldn't "something not right" I thought aloud. I looked around there were four guards positioned at ether corner of "wait a minute I'm in the open!!" I yelled joyfully. "Idiotic scaleless did they forget dragons have wings?!!" I was going to have a laugh about this later. For now I had to get out. The guards seemed to realize what I was doing but instead of trying to stop me they started laughing. I focused on my wings and attempted to fly. They wouldn't  work. I tried again and again even trying the simplest of movements they wouldn't move. I started to worry. I glanced over to one of the guards who was on the floor cluching his stomach lauging hystericly. "so my wings don't work". I tried to Stand up again but I fell down and hit the ground. I looked at my paws (wait what do you call dragon feet?!) for any possible cuts. I screamed when I saw them. I looked down and started crying and screaming. "What have you done to me?" I yelled  at one of the guards in anger not really expecting a reply. They just kept on laughing.
(Yeah terrible ending, you probably already know what's happened ;) )

hiccup POV

I opened my eyes and stretched. I rubbed my head "ouch" "why does my head hurt?" I wonderd. My eyes filled up with tears when i rememberd. I looked over towards the unconscious body of my friend. "he looks so piecefull when he's sleeping" I wiped the tears from my eyes but they kept on coming and before I new it I was crying. I tucked my head in my knees to try and make as little noise as possible.

I could here some people enter the arena. I moved until I could see clearly out of a hole in the guard. Each of the scaleless, who were now locked in the arena, selected a weapon from one of the many rows that lined the walls. I herd some noise from behind me "it's probably toothless waking up" I thought. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Nothing" I replied quickly not wanting to go into details. I continued to look out of the hole. They were now fighting a huge gronkle, and loosing. Toothless who seemed to know what was going on mutterd something under his breath that sounded like "poor dragon" I was beginning to become really really bored. There was a man standing watching the fight saying things that didn't make any sense. "Why wasn't he helping?" I wondered.
I got fed up watching them so I moved away and started go fidget with my feet.

The guard of our cell opining made me jump. Toothless was ready for the fight that was soon going to commence. I hid behind toothless why'll he took care of the attacking scaleless. One however sliped behind toothless without him realizing. The newcomer grabbed me and hauled me away I tried to scream but I couldn't. "The man sed something and toothless walked off to his cage. I felt the grip on me lossen and I fell in a pathetic heap on the floor. The big man picked me up and throws me into the cell. He slammed the door shut and left. Pain shot throughout my body I screamed as it worsened.
I began to cry softly and I slowly crawled towards toothless. When I reached him I wrapped my cold body around in his warm wing I snuggled for a bit until I fell asleep.

Toothless POV
Voices I definitely here voices.I perked my ears up and listened. There was the sound of cells being opened and dragons moved out. When they approached our cell my hart froze. "Do we take this one tonight?" One said in a gravelly tone of voice. "We don't have room maybe next week....."

I'm sorry for the late update and any spelling mistakes. Please let me know if there is any(there will be lots) <I tried to update last night but my internet died I'm sorry!!!!!>

See ya soon:3
TTA