Set sail north

Valka got out of her bed with a sigh. she got dressed and walked over to the baterd crib in the other side of the room careful not to wake Stoik from his sleep. She looked into the crib a tear fell from her left eye and onto the wood. "This day twelve years ago my son was taken". Valka cried even harder. "What did I do to deserve this" she said through tears. Stoick woke up Valka looked over to him. "Today we will search for that dragon who stole hiccup." Stoick said to try and comfort his wife. He got out of bed and got dressed into his war armor and kissed his wife goodbye. Before he stroade out of the Hut.

It was actually a rather beautiful day the sun shon down on the streets of Berk making all the damage form last nights dragon raid even more visible. Stoick walked over to Gobber the belch, a plump Viking with a pegged leg and a wooden arm in which held the mans favorite mace he had matted blond hair and a long beard which smelled like he had just rolled around in pigs poo."Gobber sound the horn" Stoick commanded. "Yes chief" BOOOOOOOOM!!!BOOOOOOOOM!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! All the Vikings stoped what they were doing immediately and walked towards the great hall.

Stoick sat down on his thrown. The hall was full of chaos and Vikings asking why they had been called away from repairing their huts. "SILENCE!!" Stoick yelled. All the villagers stoped talking. "we all know we are gathered here, for the annual stolen day serch (Stolen day is what the Vikings of  Berk call the day hiccup was stolen, on this day Stoick sends out a war party in a vague attempt to find the dragon that killed hiccup) the Vikings growned but tried to hide it,  as last year  Vadik (random Viking name:) ) suggested we should go back because it was too cold. Stoick threw him over the side of the ship and made him swim back to Berk. So they kept there mouths shut.
We set sail in three hours I want the ships loaded and cleaned so get prepared. Gobber my axe needs a bit of a sharpening" "no problem Gobber replyed. "I was just heading over to the forge anyway." Stoick handed the axe to Gobber. "Oh and can you sharpen it yourself I don't like the teens with my  axe". "Will do Stoick." Gobber limped of in the direction of the forage. Stoick walked off in the opposite direction to the harbor to help prepare the ships.

Valka POV 

I stood at the crib for a fue more minutes after Stoick left before leaving myself to get a new sword. I walked up to the forge. "Hello miss haddock what can i do for you today?" Said Astrid. "Can I have a sword please?" "Yep Shure." Astrid walked off to the back of the forge.
Half an hour later she came back with a beutifull sword in her hand "here you go" she handed it to me "are you still on for the search I whispered" "yes" Astrid replied. "how much for the sword" I asked?Astrid thought about it. "I'll give it to you for free" she whispers to me so that Gobber couldn't hear her. Thank you Astrid. I left the forage with a smile on my face.

no ones POV

Stoick boarded his ship the blue whale he was accompanied by at least four hundred warriors. The blue whale was the biggest and most decorated boat. it had cost Stoick a mini fortune to have her built but it was well worth it

Set sail in the direction my son was taken in (dramatic pause), north. Ever since the tragedy stoick hated the north anything facing the north made him angry he even tried to move Gothi's hut because it was north facing.

He waved goodbye to valka and then took control of the ship turning it so that they were sailing north. What stoick didn't notice was that valka and Astrid quickly boarded one of the ships at the back and hid behind a barrel of rotten fish.

"I have a good feeling about his year" Stoick  said to spite lout, "oh come on Stoick you said hat last year and he year before that and..." Stoick was giving his brother one of his famous deth stairs spite lout instantly stoped talking.

I DIDENT THINK THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE GOOD  AND I MAY HAVE  BEEN RIGHT OH WELL
PLEASE COMMENT ON ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES
TIPING WITH A TINY KEYBOARD IS HARD ESPECIALLY WHEN IT AUTOMATICALLY CHANGES MY WORDS INTO ITALIAN WHY IS IT DOING THIS!??? ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :) FOR THOSE AMAZING PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS BOOK ALREADY I WILL PROBABLY HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT TONIGHT. BUT THAT ALL DEPENDS WETHER OR NOT I CAN SNEEK MY IPOD UP TO MY ROOM!!!!😂
TTA