Being kidnapped

Toothless's mums POV

I woke to a cell a very dark cold cell the walls were damp and the reeked of death I rapped my tail agent the bars as five teenagers walked into the arena with a  crazy looking man. I snarled as he walked up to my cage. "Your very lucky that the chief has other plans for you otherwise you're head would be hung up in my forge" the man said nastily. The man shut the guard that covers the bars of my cell which forced me to stop.

For the next hour and a half I could here the sounds of the Viking teens fighting a Gronckle and judging by the sounds of things the Gronckle was loosing terribly. As the noise from outside began to die down I herd something slide and the guard was removed from my cell and the cage door open. A huge fist grabbed me and pulled me onto a weird cart like thing. They proceeded to tie me down. I could do absolutely nothing about the fact that I was being dragged away by several Viking men. I tried my hardest to bite the chain's that held me down this resulted not with my freedom but a musle around my mouth. "Help" "help!!" I yelled as I was dragged off by these kidnapper's.they ran off with me tied to there cart thing. The weird thing was they crept through the shadows and kept out of sight as much as possible as if they weren't ment to be near this village. I had a sinister feeling that there was something horribly wrong about this.

The men dragged me onto there ship that was docked in a remote part of one of the islands Forrest's. "Maybe this island doesn't have a harbor?" I wondered "but why the secrecy why not parade me through the village as a trophy of some sort?" I was thrown into a new cell still tied to the cart. "Mission 1 success chief" I herd one of the lovely men that brought me here say to a massive man with a long black beard and a grin he seemed to ware all the time. His cloths were worn and filthy. But Some how this man was a chief. Maybe the idea was that dragons would be put off eating him by the smell of his outfit if that was the case his idea was very successful. "Excellent! We will put faze two into motion as soon as the army is prepared." "Then the world and everything on it shall be mine" the man said while staring into my cell "I have big plans for you dragon"

"very big plans"

toothless POV

I woke up extremely late as I had a rough night. The floor was so uncomfortable I don't know how the scaleless boy sleeps here every night. I walked into the main opening and grabbed a fish from the emergency pile and dragged it into the boys nest as I called it now. The boy woke as he herd me approaching. I gave him an apologetic look as i realized what I'd done. "Sorry" I whispered. As I gave him the fish. He looked down at it confused as to how to eat it. A few weeks ago he had tried to eat like me and nearly choked on the fish he obviously didn't want that to happen again. I clawed the fish cutting it up as the boy went to get wood for a fire. He fell over in his attempts and I laughed at how silly he looked. He got up and built His fire which I lighted he cooked his fish and we ate it together.

"Can you help me find my mother?" I asked the boy. He looked very eager to get out of the cave as he hopped onto my back. we took off leaving the nest behind.  

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES I AM VERY SORRY!! I HAVE HAD A BUNCH OF SCHOOL WORK TO DO AND NOW THE SCHOOL HAVE BANNED WATTPAD FROM OUR IPADS SO I CANNOT WRIGHT DURING LUNCH :(
I HAVE had A LOT OF HOMEWORK TO DO FOR NEXT FRYDAY AND I HAVE BEEN DOING THAT SO I AM SORRY I WILL TRY TO GET ANOTHER LONGER CHAPTER OUT BY NEXT FRIDAY POSSIBLY SOONER. THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND TELLING ME TO UPDATE IT HAS HELPED  A LOT!!!
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS :)

TTA