We meet again

IMPORTANT!! From now on all words that are under lined are being thought and not said aloud

Toothless's POV

"Toothless come on sweetheart get up you have lessons soon". Toothless stretched his wings out. "Mum why can't  I stay at home today." "Because mummy is busy."

Toothless beamed as his mum drops a fish at her sons feet. Toothless bit off some and put it aside before swallowing the rest of the fish whole.

A purple monstrous nightmare named flash fang  landed at the entrance to the dragons cave/nest. the dragon yelled Toothless's mums name (sorry I couldn't think of a name for her if you have any suggestions let me know in the comments:) ) "yes" i heard my mum's voice say, "the bewilder beasts wishes  to see you" "ok" my mum said good bye to me and she flew of with the nightmare. I picked up the piece of fish In my mouth and walked towards the back of the cave/nest the scaleless boy ran to hide behind a rock I dropped the Fish a few meters away from my feet. The boy stayed behind the rock for a few minutes. He realized that I meant no harm and slowly crawled out. he took the fish in his hands and slowly nibbled at the fish why'll keeping his forest green eyes fixed on me. When he had finished his fish The scaleless walked away and fell asleep on the floor  I spent a few minutes admiring him.
I growned banishing the thought. I had   Lessons  to get to.

On my way to lessons I made a mental note to teach the scaleless dragonees.
"You look like you have something on on your mind Toothless's" a voice said from behind me I turned around to see Stormfly. "Oh it's nothing" I said. "if you say so" she said not sounding so convinced.

(Goodness me I am feeling soo lazy so let's time skip till after lessons;) hermoine "yes"  "i am in need of your time turner" *hands it over* hehehehe *flicks it* TIE THAT DRAGON DOWN STOICK ORDERD WITH A HUGE GRIN ON HIS FACE aarg to far forward!! Stupid time turner.

Toothless's POV

I ran back towards the cave/hut passing the bewilder beast who told me that my mother was on a quest to free imprisoned dragons. I  nodded understandingly bowing before leaving. Only stopping to get some fish for the scaleless boy. When I reached the cave/nest I immediately ran to the back with a huge Fish in my  mouth. the boy hid but when he recognized who it was he stepped out sitting down across from toothless. Toothless's dropped the Fish and tore a piece off for the boy. the boy smiled at me and a weird feeling washed over me suddenly I remembered today's lesson about what happens when you find your mate, and how you know if it is your mate.
Our teacher told us that gender did not matter and most people develop a mate at the age of fifteen. I gazed into the boys forest green eyes wondering if he could be my mate. I decide that I would try and teach him dragonees now. this could take a while I said to myself.

Toothless's mum POV

I bowed when I saw the bewilder beast. ((Insert Toothless's mum's name)) "I need you to travel to the villages of the scaleless to free any imprisoned dragons." "Yes alpha". I bowed before taking off towards the dreaded fog gate as I approached I swear I could hear laughter I scanned my surroundings nothing.

I broke free from the fog the morning breeze whipped at my wings. I saw a island on the horizon Berk I presumed. this is just far to easy I said to myself
I heard a yell and I spun my head around but it was too late a large stick with a sharp metal point sliced through my wing I cried out in pain before crashing onto the deck of a Viking ship. "Throw it in a cage with....." the man stopped speaking his eyes were fixed on my back legs he gasped in shock. "You" he said his face curling with hatred "TIE THE DRAGON DOWN!!!" Stoick ordered with a huge grin on his face. "We meet again" he said before turning the boat around heading back towards Berk. That sinister grin never left his face.

DUN DUN DUUUN :)
AS I SAID BEFORE I NEED A NAME FOR TOOTH'S MUM PLEASE COMMENT ON ANY SUGGESTIONS AT ALL THAT TOU MAY HAVE
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALL READY I SUGGEST YOU GO AND SEE HTTYD3 IT IS ONE OF THE ONLY MOVIES THAT I'VE TEARED UP IN. IT WAS AN AMAZING MOVIE THANKS AGEN FOR READING THIS I APPRECIATE YOU  ALL!!!!!;-)
TTA