The Beginning

When I look back at my life, I first see a girl who wears her heart on her sleeves. She has huge number of friends but is still lonely from inside and only to cut out the loneliness she decides to try and hop on to every body's life. She tries pretty hard but her loneliness doesn't go away.
She, then, eventually shuts everyone out of her life. Now she meets a guy who she can only see in her dreams. They share a romantic kind of friendship. Soon she realizes that she wants him to exist but he's already dead. She experiences extremely critical medical condition but somehow manages to come out victorious.
She misses the guy so much that she decides to kill herself. Life brings on a new surprise for her now. She is accompanied by a completely new person in her life and starts to fall for him. When life starts to get better it knocks her down once again. Fortunately, she doesn't die. She is saved by all the people who still love her.
After experiencing these near death experiences she is right now sitting with her best friend and eating two flavored ice-cream. I mean wow. That's life; pretty unexpected, right?
I am sitting in my backyard and it is cold down here. It's so cold that I have to wear a jacket and a muffler around my neck to protect myself from the wind blowing. I am reminiscing all the past moments I had lived. My head flourishes with the thought of them. I am so lucky to even experience such things. It happens very rarely that you meet someone who completely changes your life forever. But in my case, I have so many of them. I have been taught by many.
"Aura... Listen." Hale exclaimed. I smile under the muffler I had wrapped around me.
"I have written a song about your Mom." He says; holding his guitar.
"I'd want to hear it." I tell him. He sits on a wooden chair kept in front of where I am sitting. He starts to strum the guitar into a beautiful song that is originally written for my Mum. I have goosebumps all over my body.
Over the years I have realized that my imagination is the only thing that has been at its full potential. I imagine him, Damien, sitting right next to me. I twist my head a little to my right and find him sitting there. He smiles. But most importantly, he blinks his eyes in happiness. He tells me he loves me and I keep it as a gift. He knows I love him very much. I love Hale and I love Damien. God! I am so lucky to love such amazing people. I found two people. One is right in front of me, playing the guitar and singing a song he made for my mother. The other one is in heaven and forever in my 'zehen'.
After all, it's all in my head and I know how to deal with it.