chapter 14

Bella pov

While I was plan the wedding with Alice I got sleeping, I ask alice can I go to sleep and plan the wedding tomorrow and she said ok go ahead. I walked to Carlisle room and walked over to the bed where I fell asleep at. Later on someone walked into the and kiss me on the forehead,I woked up to see who it was. Once I saw who it was, I jumped up and jumped into the Carlisle arm and started kissing him very passionately on the lips. He just moaned and toss me onto the bed, carlisle was hovering over me when Alice came into the room and started yelling at us. Alice was like you better not be doing what I think you during before you are married. Carlisle told Alice that we not doing nothing that we should not be doing before the wedding. When Alice left the room I just pout because I wanted to kiss Carlisle. Carlisle kiss me on the lips and said dont worry about Alice, she trying to keep you safe before the wedding and after the wedding over I going to changed you into a vampire. I just smile at Carlisle and kiss him on the lips and say ok.

Carlisle pov

Bella was sad after Alice came into the room and told us that we can't do what wanted to do. I just tell Bella that we can have the wedding early for we can do what we wanted to do without Alice being there telling us what to do, she just smile and said ok. Bella don't know that I bought her a island called isle Isabella, I hope she will like it once she see it during our honeymoon. I was in the living room when came in and sat in my lap,I kiss her on the neck and she just giggled at that. I ask Bella what do she wanted to do today, and she said that we can watched movies and talked and kiss a little while Alice don't know about it and I just kiss her ok.