chapter 2

~EMILYS POV~

“Uhhh I have your drinks..?” I say to them. They’re all staring at me and it’s really creepy. Do I have something on my face?! I self consciously move my hand up to my cheek and brush it lightly. Oh my gosh they’re still staring! Wait I haven’t given them their drinks yet! I start to blush really bad and my hand starts to shake. “Umm here’s your coke… OH MY GOSH! I’M SOOOO SORRY! PLEASE DON’T TELL MY MANAGER!” I spilled the coke all over one of their pants. I’m so embarrassed this is my first day and I already screwed up! And I was doing so well!

They all burst out laughing.

“H-Huh?” I ask shakily.

“L-LOU PEED HIS TROUSERS!!!!!” shouts the curly haired one pointing across the table to the one I spilled coke on.

“Ummm I’ll go get some napkins!” I exclaim and run to the counter grabbing two handfuls of napkins.

“Here!” I hold out the napkins to him, he smiles up at me and takes them and his hand brushes up against mine, being me I jerk my hand away quickly pulling it to my side.

“Thanks… Emily.” He says smirking; oh gosh I think I’m melting! Did I just think that?!

“I’m really sorry about that it’s my first day... You’re not going to tell my manager are you?” I say to him and he starts grinning evilly; oh no..

“I think I might just have to tell your manager… Unless…” he starts.

“U-unless what?!”

“Unless you sit with us!” he grins happily getting death glares from the rest.

“Aren’t you waiting for someone?” I really don’t want to sit with them. They are cute but they’re kinda creepy.

“You” was his only reply.

“I’m sorry were not allowed to sit with customers!” I announce, now I’m smirking; I just out smarted him.

“What time do you get off?” he questions.

“Awhile from now!” I say starting to walk away but he grabs my hand. I turn around quickly and drop his hand; who does this guy think he is?!?! Justin Beiber?!

“I can wait!” he calls after me after I run back to the kitchen and pull another employee aside. Her name is Sharon; she’s my age and goes to my school.

“H-hey can you finish waiting that table…”I start, pointing to the table with the five guys.

“That tabl- AHHHHH!” she screams in my ear before I quickly clamp my hand over her mouth.

“What’s wrong?” I ask confused.

“That’s One Direction!” she shout-whispers to me so we don’t draw anymore attention.