Chapter 5: First date part 2

After FINALLY eating we all decide to watch a movie because, well what else can you do in a hotel room?

“So what should we watch lads?” Harry asks.

“Ahem!” I said.

“Oh and Emily… sorry.” He apologized to me.

“I think we should watch Toy Story! Because it’s a really good movie and stuff…” Liam suggested.

“But Liam~! We’ve seen that movie a bazillion times!” Niall whined. Hey I think I finally got their names down.

“So!” Liam crossed his arms and pouted.

“GUYS! OH MY GOSH GUYS! WE SHOULD WATCH GREASE!!!” Louis shouted while jumping on the couch trying to get everyone’s attention.

“Maybe we should let Emily decide…” Zayn suggests.

Hmm I could have some fun with this… “Anything I want?” I asked feeling a smirk coming on.

“Of course!” they all said at the same time, gosh that got annoying, and it was also pretty creepy.

“Fine I pick…” I tapped my index finger on my chin, acting like I was thinking but I already made up my mind. “THE LITTLE MERMAID!” I exclaimed.

They all stared at me in disbelief except for Liam who said “Yay Disney!”

“Seriously?” Louis asked.

“No… How about-…” Louis cut me off.

“RESIDENT EVIL!” he shouts. We all stare at him from his sudden out burst. I thought I was supposed to be deciding…

~LOUIS POV~

“Ok I heard it was a good movie…” Emily said. Oh my gosh I’m screaming on the inside! Ok so my plan is to get her to sit next to me then since it’s a scary movie she’ll cuddle up to me and hide her face in my chest when she’s scared. Cliché but works every time.

“Is it ok with you Niall?” Liam asked being concerned it might be too scary for him.

“Yes imma big boy now!” he said imitating those pull-ups commercials.

“So it’s settled!” I announced getting the movie out and popping it into the DVD player. I fast forwarded through the commercials and hit play once it came to the screen. There are two couches; the big one and the love seat. I sit on the love seat and pat the seat next to me for Emily to sit but she ignores me and sits in between Niall and Zayn. This pissed me off. Harry saw I was upset so he sat next to me and patted me on the back.

So the seating arrangements went Liam, Niall, Emily, Zayn, and then Harry and I on the love seat. The movie began and I started intensely watching Emily.