Chapter 5: First date part 1

Friday night, Lou and Emily's date ~EMILYS POV~

I walked into the hotel and got into the elevator. They had the penthouse suite so it took a few minutes to get up there. Figures, I mean they are famous and they deserve the best… I sighed as I knocked on the door. I looked down at my black converse waiting to be let in. The entire top floor was almost completely theirs so I was alone.

The door opened to reveal Louis “Emily! Welcome, welcome! Come on in!” he exclaimed. I hesitantly walked in side. Only to see him shut the door and lock it, which made me nervous. “You’re looking fine this evening!” he grinned at me.

 I looked down at myself; I was just wearing skinny jeans and a dark blue hoodie. I didn’t really make an effort at all because I wasn’t trying to impress anyone. I just stared at him; he looked nervous as well. “Yeah thanks.” I said sarcastically. I brushed my hand through my bangs and tightened my ponytail.

“You can take your hoodie off if you want…” he stated.

It was quite chilly so I decided to keep it on “No thanks, I’m good.”

“EMILY!” the boys chorused all stumbling out of what looked like the living room.

“That’s me.” I said waving. Then a darker skinned boy came over to me.

“Hey I’m Zayn. Pizza should be arriving soon; were all glad you could make it.” He looked at my hoodie and said “Oh you can take your hoodie off if you want.”

I looked over at Louis and his jaw dropped; I smirked and took my hoodie off. I was wearing a low cut blue top with ruffles. It showed some but not much just the way I liked it. I didn’t really wanna wear this shirt but my mom made me.

~FLASHBACK~

“Oh my gosh my baby’s going on a date!” my mom exclaimed.

“Mom…” I growled “It’s not a date; I’m just hanging out with…” I didn’t know what to call them “Friends…?” I said more like questioned.

“Yeah… friends” my mom said putting quotes around friends.

“Yes mom, just friends!”

“Friends that just might be 5 famous, hot, young, teen boys in a British, and Irish, boy band!” she exclaimed making a big deal.

“Whatever!” I said putting on my Paramore t-shirt I got at one of their concerts.

“You’re not wearing that are you?” she said pointing to my shirt.

“I was planning to…”

“Here you’re wearing this!” she threw a shirt at me.

“Ew blue with ruffles? Where’d you get this, the bag lady down the street?” we didn’t actually have a bag lady down the street but there were definitely some in Florida.

She glared at me “wear it!” she demanded so I put it on.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

“Pizza’s here!” Harry shouted, carrying four boxes. The blond one ran over and grabbed the top one.

“Niall that is for everyone!” Louis shouted tackling him, trying to wrestle away the pizza box.

“Liam! How come you didn’t order pineapple and ham!” the curly one whined. Even after doing research I still don’t remember any of their names, except Louis because he personally told me his.

“I’m sorry Harry I forgot to! Next time ok?” he said patting Harry’s head like a child.

I looked at my watch… 7:49. “Tonight’s gonna be a long night…” I mumbled and Zayn laughed.

Sorry for the short/late update! My parents keep bugging me to go to bed soooo, I will most likely post part 2 tomorrow! Oh and if I make any mistakes in any chapters please let me know thanks! READ, VOTE, COMMENT?