Chapter 7: School days and Mysterious letters

LOUIS POV~

I stood there, speechless and confused on what just happened. More importantly hurt. Not from the slap, which actually hurt the least compared to the hurtful words that stabbed me in the chest. I could hear the blood rushing in my ears as fans started to swarm again. I tried to put on my best smile even though I was fooling the fans and myself. As I greeted them some looked taken aback by my expression, understood and silently walked away.

MONDAY EMILYS POV~

 I quickly walked my bus stop, feeling really anxious, like everyone was staring. As soon as I got to my bus stop the bus pulls on and I step on, gripping the railing really tightly. I walked to a random seat in the front and sat down. Mine was the first stop so all the seats were empty. After a few more stops a girl sits down next to me. She smelled like cigarettes and medicated shampoo, I did recognize her but I didn’t know her. I put my headphones in and looked out the window watching cars and trees roll by. From then till I got to school, was a blur and I think I blacked out. I walked into the school and felt all eyes on me, there were glares and vulgar words whispered as I walked by. I got to my locker and there was a note in it that said, “ Go kill yourself bitch. No one likes you” but only misspelled. I crumbled it up and put it back in my locker and closed my locker only to reveal Rosemary. I slightly smiled a sad smile and she looked at me with eyes full of worry and gave me a hug.

“Don’t listen to what anyone says, you're amazing!” she says grinning.

“Thanks Rose! Come on, lets just go to class.” We linked arms and walked to first period, English. What was better than having all your classes with your best friend? Nothing.

~

It was halfway through fifth period, math, when my teacher Mr. Greene said, “What’s wrong Emily? No side comments?” he smirked as the class laughed.

I put on my best smirk and said, “Why did you want some? Like that you look more pregnant than Mrs. Smith?” The whole class was in hysterics and Rose fist bumped me. Mrs. Smith was almost 8 months pregnant.

“Miss Rosario…” he warned.

“ I’m sorry sir I just don’t feel good…” I said truthfully “Can I go to the clinic?”

“What exactly is wrong?”

“I- I’m on my period.” I lied.

His face spelled out awkward as snickers were heard around the room. “Err go right ahead” he said writing me a pass, I quickly took it and grabbed my stuff and ran out of the room.

When I got to the clinic Ms. Lewington smiled brightly. “What are you in for love?” Yes she had a British accent. She moved her to America from England after getting divorced from her first husband.

“ Oh you know, Anna…” That was her first name, we were pretty close and she was like my older sister.

“Something on your mind dear?”

“Um you know that band… uh One Direction…?” I said shyly.

“Oh that silly, hot new boy band? Yes why?” she was older than me but not that old, she was only 30.

“Yes..” I said slowly and started to explain how I met them and everything that happened up to the slap. I left out no details and it took a half hour because Anna kept stopping me to ask questions. I didn’t plan on going back to class anyway.

“That’s it…?” Anna asked hopefully exhausted from the story, as was I.

I sighed, “Yes…” I mumble in reply lying down on a cot.

“Wow… He likes you~!” she sang teasing me and I laughed a genuine laugh. Anna always made me feel better.

“Whatever! And who's that handsome man?” I smirked pointing to a picture of a man kissing Anna on the cheek.

She blushed and hid her face “ That’s Jack… We’ve been dating for 3 months! He’s been so good to me since Tim… He’s really great!” she squealed about Jack like a love-struck teenager.

“Awww! He likes you~!” I teased back. Then the bell rung, ending school.

“I’d love to stay and chat but I’ve got a date with Jack!” she grinned and I hugged her and went to find Rose.

Once I caught up to Rose she said, “ Thanks for ditching class, history was so fun without you!” she said sarcastically.

“Sorry I was talking to Ms. Lewington about my problem…” I said simply.

“Oh ok, wanna stay after and watch band practice?” She was in a band called Cloudy Eyes she was the main singer and played the keyboard.

I seriously considered it, “ I really want to but I cant… I have to watch the twerp.” I sighed.

“Why does Michael have to ruin everything?!” she said frustrated.

“I don’t know!” I said and hugged her goodbye and went to go pick up my brother from middle school.

~

Once we got to the house I got the mail and there was a letter addressed to me with no return label, strange. I went to my room and opened it. It said:

Meet me at the park on Friday at 5 o’clock.

There were no clues to who this could have been but I had a pretty good idea.

___________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! I HATE TO DO THIS BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON!

How is everyone?!  Please dont be a silent reader, and you know who you are *eyes you suspiciously*, PLEASE COMMENT! I WANT YOUR OPINION! EMILY NEEDS ANOTHER BEST FRIEND AND I AM GOING TO HAVE A CONTEST FOR IT! SO STAY TUNED! COMMENT, VOTE, FAN?!?!?!

PS. Sorry its so short!