Then and Now /Yandere!Shinnok\

<Credit to original artist>
(Reincarnated Goddess Reader)

Shinnok has always looked down on them, not just the Elder Gods, but the weaker Gods as well, not just the Gods, but the Earthrealmers too. No one was safe from his undying hatred against all that opposed him. Though there was someone in particular that the mighty fallen Elder God hadn't looked down upon, even after he became a fallen Elder God. She was the graceful goddess of souls and light, also known as the guidance of souls.

~~~

A female with (s/c) skin, silky (h/c) hair, and vibrant (e/c) eyes walked through a grocery store with a mission in her head. To get the frosted lemon bread before someone else took it.

As the cart rumbled it's way through the isles filled with more important groceries, the female made her way to the bakery area of the small store.

There it was, right in her grasp, right in front of her face. A pearly smile graced (y/n)'s lips as her fingers grazed the surface of the plastic container filled with the last of the sweet lemon bread.

Though the little joy was quickly taken by a dirty blonde man standing at about six foot with darkened sun shades. "Hey! That was literally in my hands!"

The guy paused and looked at the girl, dipping his shades and taking them off. "Sorry sugar cakes, but I'm not giving these away."

(Y/n) huffed and whipped her hand to the man, taking back her sweet treat. "Who are you anyway?" She puffed her cheeks, put her treats in her small buggy, and crossed her arms at the man in front of her. "And what the hell does sugar cakes mean?"

"The name's Johnny Cage, world class actor and Special Force agent." He looked at her with an injured look inside his steel colored eyes. "As for sugar cakes, look at what you took from me."

"Excuse me, but YOU took this from ME." She moved in front of him so he couldn't even dare to take it from her cart.

The guy huffed in irritation. "Come on, I'll pay you back, I just REALLY want those lemon cakes!" Johnny pleaded, placing his sunglasses on his shirt making it drag down and show a small amount of a larger tattoo.

"No! These are mine! Why are you even here if you could go somewhere more fancy or something. Special Forces discounts or something?" (Y/n) complained.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously." The girl took her small cart and walked her way to the check out. The man followed behind her and still followed her to her car even after she paid for it, begging for the sweet treat. "No, no, and no! Sorry but these are mine, go to another grocery store."

"But it's out of the way." He whined.

"Nope, sorry."

He watched her get in her car, for some odd reason helping her with her groceries. "Next time they are mine. Right?"

The girl sighed and rummaged around in a bag, getting out the plastic container with the lemon cakes. "Get in the passengers side."

"You aren't gonna kidnap me right?" He smirked at her.

"God no, I'm too lazy for that." She popped open the plastic, taking one and motioning to sit with her. "Want one or not?"

Johnny, finding the girl to be no threat, joined her in her car, leaving the doors wide open, and took a piece of the lemon bread.

"Okay, you're Johnny Cage right? Why would you join the military if you are an actor?" (Y/n) turned her head to the man, his amused look making the girl smile.